Time to share your embarrasing stories

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject: Time to share your embarrasing stories
Embarassed you will never guess what i did last night Embarassed Our laundry/toilet area is at one end of the house and a door seperates it from the living/bedroom areas. Well, at 1am this morning a stray cat had come in through the cat door and there was a fight going on in the laundry. I got up to sort the little Twisted Evil 's out and..........locked myself out!!!!!!! I couldnt get back in the living areas!!! There was a frost settling so it was really!!! cold. Found some towels and wraped myself up hoping OH would wake and realise I was missing. Was sitting by our ranch slider door watching this thick fog roll in............and I had watched a zombie movie only hours before so by this stage im freaking out!!!!!!! Shocked Then its starts to pour down with rain. Could it get any better?? Sad I heard Hunter through the cat door on his monitor so I kept fingers crossed it would wake OH up. By the time I got his attention and he let me in it was 7am Crying or Very sad SOOOOOO cold and really tired but the day has begun and cant go back to bed.
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
omg poor you, so you sat outside the whole night? god i bet the thought of your warm cosy bed was killing you
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
yea the whole night, i didnt know wether to be angry at OH for not waking or just annoyed at myself. Choose to be pissy at him, too tired and cold to blame myself HAHAHAHAHA
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject: xx
pmsl lol...poor hunter it is funny tho lol. bet u felt like killin sum 1 btime u got in lol.

well today i was walkin down street with leon and on the phone n the person on ther end sed 2 me "wait there a min" so i stoped walking untill they spoke again. i realised wt i did n nearly wet my self laughing n i couldnt explain 2 the person why i was laughing cse i was laughin so hard. they hung up lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lillamb!!!! Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Both brilliant stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hunter your one was obviously worse though!!! Lamby I can just imagine me doing the same thing! Laughing
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:58 pm 
Post subject:
Archie now come on, you must have something you would like to share with us all..........
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 am 
Post subject:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 am 
Post subject:
You too Yummymummy, you cant just pop on here and not spill the Embarassed beans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:20 am 
Post subject:
hehe - hmmmm

any embarassing story? i have tonnes

ok wil do a drunken uni one

in freshers week i got STUPIDLY drunk with 27 tequilas and 2 bottles of wine - ended up with security chasing me around campus on their little golf carts - they found me in a bush laughing saying "you can't find me - i am invisible!"

They then shut me in my dorm and i escaped and climber a tree in the courtyard. They came below the tree and said "get down here now!"

so i did - i just leaned backwards and dropped down, passed out on the floor for a sec and came to saying "that was fun! What next!"

Was mortified - the whole story went out in the fresher magazine and i never lived it down rofl!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 am 
Post subject:
HEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEH!!! Nice!! Oh I wish I had done stuff like that!!!
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:36 am 
Post subject:
lol -you don;t it was so embarassing. Another time i was at a dorm party on the first floor and i went to drunkedly grab a guy mate and instead leant on him too hard. Prob was that he was sitting on a windowsill - those prickly bushes underneath the window tested our friendship alot Embarassed Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:48 am 
Post subject:
Haha I guess pregnancy makes u kinda dippy at times and yes i'm getting it as well now.

Yesterday morning i set my alarm as we were going out early. I woke up when it went off at about 9am, and through the tiredness and blanking of the mind i somehow forgot that the button on top was how u switched it off...anyway i stumbled about half asleep and grabbed the remote for the sterio and tried to turn my alarm clock off with that. When that didnt work i simply unplugged it lmao, it took me until dinnertime to realise how thick i was that morning and i laughed so much my belly hurt. OH and friends have been going on about it ever since lmao.

How dumb was i???

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 am 
Post subject:
cp23uk wrote:
Yesterday morning i set my alarm as we were going out early. I woke up when it went off at about 9am, and through the tiredness and blanking of the mind i somehow forgot that the button on top was how u switched it off

Oh I have done that!! I kept trying to answer the phone insted it was the alarm clock!! and I was getting really annoyed that it kept ringing Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 am 
Post subject:
awww -lol!
My friend when pregnant with her second pulled her hair scrunchie over her legs and tied her hair up with her knickers, and then answered the door to the gas man with knickers tying up her hair -rofl!!!
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular