How's it going Eden? hope everything is OK
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
how are you ?????
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Babe good for u u have got out of thre.A man like that never changes, and dont let him start sweet talkin you with empty promises.

Press charges it will add to your case when it goes to court for your baby. You dont want your little girl around a scumbag like that.. or those 2 brothers.

I hope your ok.. and that pill*ck dosnt know where you are xxx
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
oh my gosh. hun i am so so sorry. that is awful. he is not worth it at lall, im sorry youve been through it beofre and have had to go through it again. anmd there is no way he'll have you little girl, you will have her. again im so sorry and good luck in the future. always here if you need a chat. best of luck in the furute and much love.kimmi x
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
i am so so sorry to read this....i am crying so much here...how can he do that..are you ok? xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sueneedssleep
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 am 
Post subject:
hUNNY. yOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE BACK AND PRESS CHARGES. as then it will ensure that he can come no where near you or the baby. Talk to your health visitor and ask for a female officer. Please you have to do it. If he can do it once he will do it again and again. Believe me. You dont need ths stress as it will come out and your babe will feeel it. Please take support form family or friends you trust and stand strong against this pathetic excuse of a man. If you have no support network ask locally for groups and things you can join. Time will heal. But remember this is not your fault and you are not to blame. BIG HUGS TO YOU
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
has anyone heard from Eden since she posted this? hope everything is OK Sad
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi eden hope everything is ok. We are all worried as we haven't heard from you.

I was shocked when i read your post. can't believe he could do such a thing. He doesn't deserve you or your children or baby. Definitely DO NOT go back to him. Definitely press charges to show him and other guys that women will do what it takes to put the rotten mongrels away that hurt us. Too many men get away with this. Try and keep strong for your children and yourself. Great to hear that you are getting assitance. I definitely agree with one of the earlier posts. Write down things you can remember, dates, times witnesses. Could very well come in handy later on. Definitely make copies of these notes you write. Keep copies in safe places, friends house (even if you have to post it to them). Please keep us posted on how your going. We are all here for you. If you don't mind me asking what town did you live in when this awful situtation happened.??? I live in Queensland, Australia.
thenextstep
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Honey,
I have been where you are now! Only my baby did not make it. Please for you safety and that of your beautiful childrens take out a DVO against him so he can not come with in 100 metres of you or your children. 1 it make you feel safe and 2 it give him the message you will not tolarate his behaviour. My story is listed under losses Anyone been where I have been. If you ever need to chat you know where to find me. BE SAFE and enjoy your beautiful baby girl .Love to you all T
misshopeful
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
hi eden4, just wondering how your going darl. haven't seen you on her for quite a while and a bit worried. Let us know how your going? Hope everything is ok.
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
i have just read your post and im in tears. i cant believe what you and your children are going through. Try and stay strong and dont be afraid to ask for help, by the sound of it you've acted brilliantly so far, i dont know how you managed its truely amazing. Thinking of you hun x

eden4
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm so sorry I never came back on this site!! Iv'e just sat and cried when I read all the nice and supportive comments what was left for me, I did go back to him and have only just left him for good, going back was the worst mistake I ever made and its harder now as my baby is now 3 years old and adores her Dad, He wasn't ever physically abusive again, but the mental abuse was torture, from ignoring me and my children for days to smashing up the house or locking me out, the worst thing he did was not letting me hold my baby, carrying her around like a posession, it tore my heart out. I left a few days ago and we are staying at a relations home around 20 miles away, sleeping on a sofa and floor, he hasn't got in touch but still has all our belongings at his house, clothes, toys,a little furniture but most important, all my eldests A level coursework what she needs, he was smashing up the house as I left so I dread to think what hes done. Does anyone know if I have any rights? Thanks again for all the support xx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun
hate reading stories like this its heartbreaking. i have a simalar kind of situation and the thing that hurts the most is the children it kills me to think of my daughter growing up and remembering everything thats going on and saying her childhood was unhappy and full of violence and very bad memories. most people who have never been in the situation will say "why do they stay" or "why do they go back" i was one of them once but it actually is so hard an its not as easy just to walk away, most women are trapped in these situation with the feeling of no escape even if they desparatly want to for years i thought and acted like it was normal and there was nothing wrong. one thing i do know is if a man or woman are violent once they will most likely do it again and again and again. it got to the point with me that i would physically shake with fear whenver an arguement started worried at what the outcome would be , to scared to express any opinion or move or look in a way he didnt like. even if the violence stops it will always be in ur mind if it will happen again. ive had the threats of taking my daughter away from me , getting social services involved and snatchin her and running away and i believed he could do that but if anything the social services would laugh that sorry excuse of a man out the door no court in the country would give a small child into the care of a violent man. ive not had it as bad as you hun but i sure know how u feel... i genually mean that and all my love goes to u and ur babies. we all deserve happiness and to be safe and if the person who suppost to love you takes that away hes not worth the time of day. be strong hun all the very best to you xxxx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Eden, i am so glad you have finally left him. Why not contact a domestic violence charity and they might be able to tell you what help is available ? I would also contact the police, maybe they could arrange for you to return home to collect what you need ? xx
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry you have gone through all this - what a awful situation - I always say that if my partner lifted one finger against me then I'd be out the door like a shot but I know that is easier said than done as I have had a violent relationship in the past. Luckily my DH is lovely.

May be you could return when you know for sure he will be out the house and get some of your belongings? Could you take the police with you or may be a male relative that your ex wouldn't start on?

I really do hope you manage to stay away for good this time as you and the kids deserve a whole lot better!

Terri xx

Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular