My partner has turned violent

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
i agree with nicola. get in touch with a domestic violence charity like refuge or womens aid website has alot of info and a forum where u can speak to women and men in the same situation. its hard but life will be so much better without a man whos violent towards you and u deserve to be treated with so much more respect and love. thinking of you xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
i really cant believe what happened to u 3 years ago i really dont know what to say.

im so sorry u made the mistake of going bk to him but so pleased u have finally left him.

like the others have said contact the police so u can get ur stuff bak and do whatever is necessery to make u and ur children safe.

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im not sure you use this site anymore. Ive been there. The ex punched me so hard in the face while I was trying to get to my new baby that my teeth went thru my top lip, I had plastic surgery. I stayed with him Embarassed That was 5 years ago, I put up with more beatings for 3 years, but the last one was when I was pg with Alexia an he kneed me in the tummy. Again, I didnt press charges Crying or Very sad I put up with beatings after beatings for 5 years.
Ive got lots of scars mentally an phyiscally but Im ok now Smile Things look good for me, I hope its the same for you xx

Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular