Naughty night last nite!

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject: Naughty night last nite!
Not that you need to know anything about my sex life but me and DH had a great naughty nite last nite!

I am sharing this because lately everytime we have you know done the deeds, I have been kinda thinking oh I wonder if we have been lucky this time, and not really forgot about TTC. And actually found it a bit of a task that needs to be done (not told DH this but never really got into the mood if you know what I mean).

Well last night was totally unexpected - well I will spare you the details, but it was great to just enjoy the night of passion and not have in the back of my mind possible pregnancy.

anyway sorry for sharing this with you girls- just feel quite chuffed this morning Razz

Can't think why!! LOL Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 am 
Post subject:
I bet you have a massive smile on your face as I know I did last night before we went out to the pub. Have to say sex when your nine months isnt sexy but last night was so I know what you mean by just enjoying it lol

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
lol i'll just bet you look like the cat who got the cream!!

am jealous because my bf always seems to be too tired lately...think he just don't like my growing belly Laughing

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I have he he!!!

Good on ya Kimmy 21 at 9mts must be difficult at least you can still have fun when your nearly due!!

Good luck wiv your birth!

Hey Kenty - thats no excuse - you still have to feel wanted through pregnancy at least sometimes! Prob more to do with the fact its a baby in your belly not the size of your belly.
Let him know you fancy a bit, you might have to kick things off.
Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean Kenty as for the last few weeks my other half had decided to put a sex ban on me and it was driving me up the wall. He wanted to keep it thsat way until after the baby was born.

Needless to say it didnt last as I pestered him until he cracked by emotionally blackmailing him.Was quite funny and I did enjoy myself, just keepbugging him Kenty and I am sure he will give in

jadek88
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
you are all lucky lol!!
i crnt be botherd to do anything atm in the bedroom department..im only 12 weeks so god knows what im gonna be like when i get bigger lol!! Rolling Eyes
xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi 1lbkb... you kinky lil' thing.. Laughing

I'm like you Jadus... sex drive has gone flying out the window... with that gust of wind..lol. Confused
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Not really Zee81, but every now and then doesn't hurt eh!

Do you remember writing to me the other night - cos I didn't know how to up the anti and not make it look as tho I wanted it just for baby reasons? - well I kind of took your advise, but instead of all romantic like you suggested, I did the naughty stuff instead - and it worked a treat!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed So thanks for the advise hon!

I know wot you mean about lack of sex drive when preggers - I had none when pregnant with my son, but when I had him, because I couldn't made me really want it. LOL

Naughty but nice

Twisted Evil
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Lol.. i remember...

Before i got preg i went to Ann Summers and bought one of them kinky outfits... like a lil' school girl!!!! I look rediculous in it now with my big bump... but my boobs look great Laughing

So if you ever want to borrow it... it'll just be collecting dust in my wordrobe for the next 5month+...lol
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Right where do you live? Kidding! Anyway already got one, well one I put together myself anyway, as a matter of fact I have a few - Nurse, NaughtY maid, and schoolgirl - hey check me out I sound like a right minx - well I am def not - they are also gathering dust- might have to bring them out over the next few months tho, might do the trick!!! LOL
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Think you cud open ya own ann summers with all that.. lol

Jump to:  

Community

Popular