trying eally hard now

melanief
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:20 am 
Post subject: trying eally hard now
i have been trying for a baby now for around 2months havent had a period and am really impatint now as my partner and i despertaly want a child i have been told and read it cn take up to a year for the pill to come out of your system but have also been told you can fall straight away. i am very confused about what is right and wrong.

any advise or help is very needed and very welcomed
Sunshine48
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
everything you've heard is true! it can take up to a year... but some girls get pg right away!
i am on my 3rd month off the pill and ttc. hopefully for both of us we don't have to wait a whole year!! sheesh that would suck eh?
dg1309
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:17 am 
Post subject: ttc
i wa son the pill for 2 years and as soon as i came off the pill i fell staright away so keep trying.
Lokley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Try visiting a naturopath or herbal medicine practitioner and also a Chiropractor to ensure the body is in optimal health and alignment. Chiropractic can assist with nourishment and blood flow to the uterus, and health supplements are vital for conception and a better pregnancy. Then go away for the weekend with one glass of wine to celebrate the occasion of an enjoyable weekend - they become few after a baby - and relax.
Babies like to happen when least expected and anxiety over getting pregnant seems to make them a little shy in being made....... Relax and have fun practising....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular