Come dine with me

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject: Come dine with me
Is it just me or is there anyone else that loves it?! Its the highlight of my sunday watching 2 and a half hrs of it! Sad i kno but i love it. Just thought id come on and ask u ladies if u lik it while the adverts r on!
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
i love it too, dont profess to be a great cook but i love watching the ones that are terrible and are convinced they are fab!!!

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
I know what u mean, its so funny watchin them when they think they hav cooked the best meal ever and the others think its awful! I love seeing their faces at the end when they think they hav won and they come last!
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
yea or those that are probly pretty good normally or try really lavish dishes n it all goes horribly wrong!!! Im wicked!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
I think its funny when it goes wrong 4 them. I dont think id enjoy the prog as much if it all went smoothly!
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
I thought i was the only person who watched this!!! I'm getting annoyed now with them showing the same repeats all the time, there's about three series but they keep repeating the same ones! I must've seen this one 4 times at least, it is a good one though!

What was it with that rubbishy hour long series that they had on channel 4 recently? You can't cram 4 episodes into an hour! You don't get to see the proper bickering or anything!

And they'd changed the music. Not impressed.

x

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
The recent channel 4 one was rubbish. I agree with that! The one thats on more 4 that im watchin now Ive seen before as well but i love it so much i dont mind watching it again! I did miss the 1st woman last time tho so glad i got 2 c it. I cant remember who wins tho but ill kno in half hr. Oh the excitement! X
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I know, i know!!

I won't spoil it for you though!

I loved it when Natalie said 'i think they were impressed when i spoke french, what they don't know is i talk common in french too!'

x

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Not long now and ill find out who wins. I hope its natalie. I really lik her. She looks absolutly stunning in her wedding dress with the pink curtain! X
linzbam
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
I love this programme when i catch it. I love it when they try to cook something and they aint got a clue what theyre doingand it all goes wrong.

If i was on it id be eating ti all week leading up to it to practice and get it right.
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
get on i think it is top.. if i miss it i watch it on replay...

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
I hate it if i miss it. There is nothin worse than having my sunday afternoon planned out watching it and half way through there is a knock at the door. Usually id welcome ppl in with open arms but how dare my friends knock 4 a coffee when im watchin come dine with me!
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hillarious!!! The commentator bloke just seems 2 take the pee out of everyone!!
has anyone seen the one with the lady, China in it?! so funny, she got so drunk they ended up putting her to sleep on the sofa! haha!
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Here here ch4rli3, the commentator is so snide, he's great. I love it when you get someone who always wears something slutty and they say 'right, i'm off to get dressed now' and he'll reply something like 'hmm, if you can call it that!'

Oh the one with China was sooo funny, she was asleep before the dessert even came out!

I always try to plan my roast dinner for when it starts and then that's me slobbing on the sofa for the rest of the day!

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Im so glad there r so many others that lik it! I hav seen the 1 where she falls asleep. Very funny. Im not quite sure y ud go on a tv prog and do something like that tho!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular