i hate this waiting!

keekaboo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:05 pm 
Post subject: i hate this waiting!
hi all, i have 2 days before an early pregnancy test might work and i'm going mad waiting Very Happy my breasts are killing me i just want to know already, sorry for ranting i just hate all this waiting! Mad
xx
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Its the most difficult time ever those few days before you can test isn't it. Best thing is to try to keep yourself busy and your mind off it (no matter how hard) and you can always come on here to vent - that's what we're here for!!!!

Really hope the result is a +ve, i'm sending baby dust your way!

Let us know how you get on.

Han x
kiz8888
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
How soon can you test? I'm due my period today but it hasn't come so far. Don't feel the slightest bit different than normal and had a feeling all day yesterday that I was going to get it but haven't yet. Just don't want to waste money on a test by being too impatient!!
keekaboo
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi you can test from 4 days before your period if your testing early get a good test like clearblue and test with your first trip to the loo in the morning! xx
kiz8888
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Keekaboo,

Bought two digital clearblue tests today coz i'm so impatient so going to check first thing tomorrow morning. (Hopefully won't get my period before then!!!) Will let you know what it says. Keep your fingers crossed. xx
kiz8888
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Meant to ask, did you do your test today Keekaboo? I don't feel any signs of pregnancy except i've had a pain in my left hip/lower stomach area for a few days now but don't think it's related. The waiting is so frustrating xxx Rolling Eyes
keekaboo
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i done a test n it was positve i'm 4 weeks gone, i had extreamly sore boob's n felt a lil sick! it is a pain waiting let me know how u get on tomorrow good luck xxxx
kiz8888
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Keekaboo, that's fantastic news. You must be so happy.

I did my test first thing this morning and it was a big fat NOT PREGNANT so i'm really quite gutted. I'd let myself imagine how i'd feel telling everyone and right before i did the test i had a dream that i'd done the test and it was positive and i was so happy!!! How stupid am i eh!! Another month of trying here i come!! xx
keekaboo
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
just keep your chin up it will happen soon enough its def true when they say not to make love just to have a baby just have fun baby dancing lol keep me updated n i'm here if u need to chat xxxxxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Sad Kiz

and

Very Happy Keek

gratz Keekaboo, so pleased for you! Keep smiling Kiz, it'll be you next Very Happy
kiz8888
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Devonmum,

I meant to say a big congrats to you too for being blessed with your own bump!! Very Happy

I'm trying not to feel too down about it, my period still hasn't came but after taking the test i'm sure i'm not pregnant either so I just don't know what's going on...that's me at day 31 now in this cycle and it was 27 days last month!! Confused

Have been reading hints and tips from another website and have kinda confused myself...who would think it would be so hard to create a little person?? I just want to get my period so I can at least know where I stand.

How long have you got left to go Devonmum? xx
jhalo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:59 pm 
Post subject: Why is it taking so long?
HI ALL..Im new,

I really hate all this waiting and am surrounded by people who have just had babies! I felt like i was the only one, and used to think maybe there is something wrong with me.. until i came accross this website. I have been trying since january with miscarriage in march after 6weeks. Sad . We have been trying since but no joy..iI feel it has taken oven my life as i dont want to go on holiday to avoid risky travel(as i have already had miscarriage so am weary). Even to the extent that i try to aviod going out with family and friends who drive like maniacs and think its a joy to do 40mph over speed brakers! I think that after the misscarriage i am trying to be too careful to ensure conception and avoid any possible risks to conception. I am even eating carefully and have started Ovulex herbal pills to aid conception. I dont want to tell anyone that i am trying, so they think im a weirdo, by avoiding the holidays or going out. No one seems to understand why im doing all this, but its just taking so long!
kiz8888
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey jhalo,

I'm so sorry about your m/c. It must be awful to have gone through such a traumatic event. Sad I really do think you need to try to relax a little about certain aspects of your lifestyle. You need to try to enjoy your life, at the same time as trying to get pg. I know how difficult it is, it's all I ever think about so please don't think i'm trying to make light of how you feel.

I think as long as you and your partner do everything you feel you need to in order to give yourself the best chance possible you can't really do much more. I've told my family that we're ttc and I think that helps as at least they don't keep asking when we're going to try for a family!!! My sister has 2 young children and she fell pg so easily, i hoped it would be the same with me but no such luck.

We just need to hang in there and let nature take it's course (although I have now forced my husband into eating 5 brazil nuts each day after reading tips on another website!!! (and he detests nuts!!)

Good luck and God bless

Kiz xx
jhalo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:30 pm 
Post subject: Thanks for the support Kiz
Thanks Kiz...

Im glad i have found a place to vent! I just want to surprise everyone, as my friends and family conceived so easily. I feel like i am the only one in the world takinf such extreme measures.. i mean driving slowly over speed brakers and not traveling by plane.. i have heard this can also assist conception? Do know if it is true..im mean it seems logical?

Ps i make my hubby eat mix nuts and honey everyday too! Lol

Thanks again..Jhalo. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular