coco23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject: new member
hi there, im completely new to this & just wanted to chat to others who are experiencing the same as me. we have been ttc since april & up until this month have been really reagular even though i only came off the pill in april. was due af today but so far nothing apart from cramps no sign of bleeding. last week had cramps & brown discharge stuff which i dont usually get ( usually clear discharge just b4 af comes) took a test today & it come back negative im not sure weather i should have waited abit longer or took it in the morning as i had a load of water to drink to make myself need a wee. i might wait a few more days and test again.anyone else experiencing the same.
charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi Coco23, welcome to askbaby, u will love it here, everyone is lovely and very helpful information. I would wait a couple of days, if af was due sunday then if no sign by tuesday test again. If you are able to test in the morning all the better from what I have heard. not sure about the discharge but am sure that one of the girls may know.
Good luck and keep us posted on how you go!

xxx Charb Smile
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi coco
Welcome to the forum hunny Very Happy
I aggree with what charb says, about retesting, if you can be patient enough (I can't) try waiting until af is a week late hun Wink
Good luck, keep us posted xx

Lizziej
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi- I'm new to the forum as well. It is nice to have others to talk with and run ideas by. Oter wise we just drive ourselves crazy. I tested 5 times last month before I was late. After the the last box of sticks I purchased I was no longer late- it had arrived. Silly me kept hoping it was just spotting- but it soon became clear this was more than spotting.

Try to hold off on testing until after you are due.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

LIzzieJ

linzbam
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the site ladies.

Ive found loads of usefull stuff here.

The best advice everyone gives but cant seem to do themselves is wait until your due or late. lol

Why oh why do they invent these tests that can test early it just temps us even more and gets us all works up and then dissapointed when we get BFN.

We all need to learn to wait, easier said than done i know, im just as bad.

Good luck ladies
xx
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the forum ladies.
Wishes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular