morning sickness or flu?

rachnige
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:37 pm 
Post subject: morning sickness or flu?
hi everyone,

well it all started when me and my fiance were visiting family in manchester 5 hours drive from our house, it wasnt till one night when we went to bed i felt really sick for a few hours and couldnt sleep, then all of a sudden i had to rush to the bathroom to be sick! Sad just came on all of a sudden... very strange for me as i havent been sick in years. it lasted 2 days then eased off, i havent been able to eat anthin with out bringin it back up. so i been in bed all day trying to sleep it off. today i have been able to eat somethin small and feeling a lot better, but still feel a bit yuk.

Im due on my period next wekend, i also have other simptoms of pregnancy, sore boobs e.t.c, just wonderin if anyone can give me advice on morning sickness and if you can get it a week before your period?

any advice would be great!!

rachel
keekaboo
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi rachel,
i don't know if you get morning sickness that early on, have you been to seen the doctor for a check up?
i undrestand the sore boob's tho i just done an early test today n i got the result i wanted but for maybe a week and a half my boobs have been killing me,
lets us know how u get on
kira xxxx
aanthony
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:28 am 
Post subject: Re: morning sickness or flu?
rachnige wrote:
hi everyone,

well it all started when me and my fiance were visiting family in manchester 5 hours drive from our house, it wasnt till one night when we went to bed i felt really sick for a few hours and couldnt sleep, then all of a sudden i had to rush to the bathroom to be sick! Sad just came on all of a sudden... very strange for me as i havent been sick in years. it lasted 2 days then eased off, i havent been able to eat anthin with out bringin it back up. so i been in bed all day trying to sleep it off. today i have been able to eat somethin small and feeling a lot better, but still feel a bit yuk.

Im due on my period next wekend, i also have other simptoms of pregnancy, sore boobs e.t.c, just wonderin if anyone can give me advice on morning sickness and if you can get it a week before your period?

any advice would be great!!

rachel

Hi Rachel,

Morning sickness usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. It can occur at any time of the day, and for most women it seems to stop around the 12th week of pregnancy. If you have a doubt you should go to a doctor.
Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular