WeEkEnD..

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject: WeEkEnD..
so , how is every1 after the weekend? well...i now have baby's room prepared(almost) Very Happy so thats the good news. Bad news is-i had an accident sat night!!i fell down the stairs n hit my bump on every step as i went down!! id just had a 'fall out' with jason so he wasnt talking to me-wen i told him i was goin to mums to see if she would take me to hospital to get baby checked he didnt even react!! he was like 'yea wotever, im not bothered!!!' i was sooooooo hurt by his words. i got to mums n cried as i told her everythin. she made me lay down n relax my tummy to see if baby would move and luckily he did so i didnt end up going to hospital-baby is fine Very Happy (thank god) think it was just more of a shock for me!! but i still cant get over his reaction!!! he wasnt even bothered that i hurt myself n worse still-that i could have hurt baby!!!!xxxxxx

sorry-had to get this off my chest!!lol

xxxxx
littlelotty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I would of been hurt by this as well. Has he spoken to you since???

I am glad that you and baby are ok, must of been scary.

Take Care

Littlelotty
xx
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
men are so annoying sometimes, i really think the most important person in there life is them sometimes.
me and hubby had major falling out fri and he has spent the whole weekend making it up to me but i am still mad. arrrrrrrrrr
make sure you make him pay for it
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
well, we r talking again(kind of) im still so hurt by his reaction!! at the time i was terrified n thought he might be too-but obviously not!!

now that iv calmed down n i know that baby is fine i really am gonna make sure he pays for it!!!!! lol

xxxxx
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Glad everything ok wiv u now n that baby is fine...i bet he was bothered really just had a strop on about the fall out....u make him pay...honestly men r a completely different species to women arent they? I fall out wiv my dh nearly every day in fact i dont know if we ever are on speaking terms that much Laughing Laughing
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
You make him pay, how could he react like that when you were so worried. Really glad all fine with the baby, they are tough cookies in there aren;t they?

LD

Kimmy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Mr Kimmy knows by now that if he upsets me he has alot of making up to do. Mind you if that had of been me reguradless of the fighting he would have taken me to hospital just incase. Glad to hear you are both ok though, I would really make him pay for upsetting you.

linzbam
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
yer i think you should make him pay for it. I cant believe he didnt flinch bout baby! whats wrong with the men of the world today?

Glad you and the baby are ok though. Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
awww thanks ladies Very Happy yes-they are tough cookies LD.lol

No - wer not on talking terms that often either mumof3 lol. sometimes i just feel as though our relationship is getting worse by the day n feel as though one day he'll just get up and go!!im so terrified of that happening-i love him to bits but i hate him too(if that can make sense)lol

i just hope things work out for us-i love him n cant wait to have my baby Very Happy

xxx
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
i know exactly wot yr saying, i nag my dh to death, tell him to get out, n that i dont love him....wot a cow...if he went dunno wot id do tho lol
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
god-i know it sounds horrible, but, im so glad im not the only one!! i feel like a proper b***h!! Sad

xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Kirsty when I was about 24wks I'd been having really bad ab pains from the stress at work with my boss and I was on a day off and having a total panic about it all. Ended up having a massive fight with Mr A about something and cos I was stressed already I ended up doubled over in pain on the floor screaming in agony. Mr A picked me up off the floor and got me relaxed on my bed but then went off for a shower and got ready to go out cos he was going to some darts match with his brother!!! I was on the phone to the doc getting an emergency appt and he just got ready and got the bus and left me to drive to the docs by myself to see if I was ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had the same reaction as Jason did "yeah you'll be fine" cos he was still in argument mode.

I was livid and sooooo upset just like you. Turned out everything was fine and baby and I were ok but I made Mr A pay severely for leaving me by myself. He phoned that night crying down the phone from the darts match saying how sorry he was and he knew he'd been a bast*rd but I still didn't speak to him for days cos I was so angry. On about the 3rd day I told him if he didn't shake himself up then he could pack his bags and f** off to his mums and I would be filing for divorce cos I wasn't about to stay with a man who cared more about a darts match than me........he sh*t himself and apart from the x box nonsense and the odd tantrum he has been good as gold!

Just so you knew you weren't the only one!!!!xxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
oh gosh-thanks archie-i feel sooo much better now(but its awful what mrA did!!!)i just felt soooo alone but now i know im not the only one who feels this way. i think it must be a MAN thing!!lol. he still hasnt really apologised-or even talked about what happened but i think im gonna give him the ultimatum next time anythin happens(and believe me-somethin will happen)im gonna tell him that he either gets his a**e into gear and helps me or he can go! if im doing everything on my own anyway, then whats the point in been together?!?!?

anyway-wens this baby gonmna come out archie?!?!?!?!?! xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
they're just like kids themselves aren't they??!! i have promised myself that i will make sure lewis knows how to treat his woman properly when he's older and also that i will be a nice mother in law!!! Laughing Laughing xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
lol i want to be a nice mother in law, but only if there good enough for my kids lol
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular