What you get up to Today.????

linzbam
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:41 pm 
Post subject: What you get up to Today.????
What you all been upto today?

Ive had a very busy day today went the doctors first thing then to the hospital for blood tests. and got to work still for 9.45 which isnt bad.

Then the day just passed with the blink of an eye ive never known a day to be so busy it was one of them when you wonder what the hell youve been doing all day coz your wok doesnt seem tp have gone anywhere lol.

Well i hope you all had more eventful days than me .
xx
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
All my days seem to go by pretty quickly and I dont really do anything now as I am that big I get really tired just walking up and down the stairs, its round about now I get an energy spurt and then go running round the house like a mad woman doing the housework but I think that could be the nesting kicking in lol.

To be quite honest I dont know how I fitted work into my day cause all I seem to be doing at the mo is housework and genral up keep and thats before the baby comes god knows how busy I will be when Kieran decides to make his appearence.

Mind you my fella has got it pretty easy as all he does is come in from work (to be fair he can sometimes work an 11 hour shift), have a bath and watch tv or play on the xbox till it is time for bed. Thats what I am doing now making his tea whilst talking on here, doing the dishes and sorting a load of washing that has come out the dryer. Thank god woman can multi task

linzbam
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Aww you sound very busy especially when you coul ddrop at any time now.

Any signs of baby Kieran yet??
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
tell me about it, woman are amazing, i do not have enough hours in the day, and i constantly have a full washing basket, whats it going to be like with 3 kids, my wqshing will take over my house, i did 4 loads of washing and ironing today
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Im like that on a weekend with just wo of us here. Think OH is worse than any child. lol

I say you sit back and relax and enjoy your few days of peace and quiet before baby comes along.
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I stripped the bed and did 2 loads of washing, then washed down all the kitchen and mopped the floor and then sat on my bum and watched tv til I had to make the tea!! Laughing Have just cleared up the dishes and away to clean the bathroom........hoping being on me feet might get baby moving!! Laughing Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Been trying to keep my 9 year old occupied and failed miserably lol cause i cannot play football or wrestle with him im considered boring Crying or Very sad

He's decided that he want's to camp out in the garden hmmmm and want's mummy to camp to....if i got down on floor id never get back up Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Bromley I've got all that boy stuff to look forward to!!! Yee Hah!!!!! Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
hehe bromley, sounds like fun. My mum would never let us camp out and now she spends every weekend camping how unfair is that? lol
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 am 
Post subject:
I cant wait till Kieran is a little older as my FIL will spoil him, he works away but comes home on a friday so I know for a fact he will be in showered and then taking Kieran out to play football or taking the dog for a walk.

I cant wait to take Kieran swimming as soon as he has had his injections as I dont want him to have a fear of water.

I know what you mean Archie I have been doing loads through the day to try and get things moving as he still is not budging. Was hoovering the stairs the other morning with my new Dyson so I can leave it at the bottom of the stairs and do them its brill, mind you Mr Kimmy wasnt happy when he came in from work and caught me doing them Shocked Embarassed

Got the midwife coming out this morning as I am 40 weeks now and see what she has to say. I wanna see if they will induce me next week and not let me go two weeks over as I am massive and I am finding it really hard to cope now, plus my feet and my legs are really starting to swell up now and I cant even wear my trainers Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular