Anyone else August yet ?

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
congrats guys ! Its 3 weeks tomorrow since I found out ! seems like ages. Seeing MW on thurs - not sure if thats the booking appointment or just a chat ! I'm classed a rural so its all widwife lead or something. Should find out what goes on and where then hopefully x
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Hope all doing well in the early stagies of pregnancy, My due date is 31st July but think i will be having an august baby. Its brill coz me and OH are both August babies oh and my nan, auntie, step sister and step dad lol busy month.

My preg sickness is so going my app is starting to come back thank god coz love food, i am still tired tho all the time have to have naps now and then.

I have already started to buy clothes has anyone else or am i beening to rushy lol. I think coz its my first i do get excited.

My first date with the MW is the 13th Jan which is ages away i will be nearly 12 weeks no scan date yet. Crying or Very sad

Merry crimbo ladies anyway

Charmaine

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Got my BFP on Friday!!! Very Happy

If i go by my LMP im 6 weeks but i think i had a long cycle so im guessing that im 4 weeks. Either way it should be an August baby Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you are all well.

Any of you getting morning sickness? Im not yet and didnt with Oliver at all so am hoping i dont again xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
I'm really sick most mornings but get better during the day ! think its due to tiredness as well but will be off for two weeks next week so hopefully that should help. Welcome to Aug mummies !
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats everyone! I'm due Aug. 16th... I was 5 weeks yesterday...and have my first Dr. Apt. next Monday Smile can't wait. Havent been too sick yet, I had 1 day of throwing up last week before I knew and off and on sore boobs and SOOOO tired! But dont mind because this is such a wonderful experience.
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
welcome hun Smile
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am 
Post subject:
hi i am an august mummy due the 12th i think. i have 3 lovely children already so this is my 4th. and at the moment i am feeling very sick and tired all day long. x x

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies & Congrats to you all Very Happy
I found out I am pregnant 2 days before xmas, fantastic xmas present!!
Due 31st August and so far I am tired, have gone up 1 cup size in bras and have really gone off my food, finding it hard to know what to eat because I look at things and think blurgh! Not had any sickness yet Smile Living off milk craving that started 2 days after ov and bread and fruit... all I can stomach at the moment Very Happy Not complaining though as I have waited for this for so long.
Hugs x x
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Helllooooo Ladies!
Happy new year! hope you all had a great christmas! we did ... cept the fact that i was totally sober throughout and all i fancied was Baileys... oh well worth it!
First scan is on 11th Jan ... soooo excited but also a bit nervous (after miscarriage in august).
Boobies still really sore, and still feeling sick all day ... can only eat what i fancy when i fancy it! Got an odd craving for Banana Milkshake at the mo! anyone else got any cravings?
My 4yr old is telling everyone that mummy is getting a picture of our baby next week! aww! he keeps putting his head on my tum and saying he can hear the baby talking (err think thats my tum son) Laughing
how are we all feeling?
Rach xxx

Mummy to 3 Gorgeous Boys! Jacob 5,Caleb 3 & Isaac!
(Nudge the smudge lost 13/08/09)
Pigeole
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm 
Post subject: Hello Ladies....
Meeee too!
I'm 32, married and we're expecting our first baby on 27th August.
Congrats and it's so nice to meet you all.
Donna xx
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Introducing ... BELLY BEAN!
Hello August mummys!
Well it's official... had my scan last week! (see pic!) and my due date is 2nd Aug!! (instead of 31st July) i knew it would be! (due to my looonnnggg cycle!)
All is well (thank goodness!)
How we all feeling? still feel horribly sick! still off tea & coffee & sausages Crying or Very sad
And my Boobies...ouch!
Got to have 3xextra scans at 28,32,36 wks (yay me!) growth scans because my second ... Caleb ... weighed in at 10lb 2oz!
Soooo excited for my 20wk scan now (15th March) so i can hopefully find out the sex!
Rach xxx

p.s forgot to tell you the gem my eldest ... Jacob ... came out with, i told him our baby was "swimming" in water...he looked at my tum and said "you got a pool in there mummy?" hahaha Laughing

linzi212
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
hi all,

I just found out that i am 7 weeks pregnant SmileSmile

i have not had any scan or anyone tell me a due date but i calculated it myself and i am going to be a august mummy!!

I am only 20 years old and i am really scared for the next 8 months to come. this is my first and i dont even know how to tell my family...specially my mum because she doesnt believe in young pregnancies.

I am with my partner and we have been together a long time now.

I am just soooooo scared but its nice to know there are people out there for support.

xxxx
NewtsTummyMummy
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome linzi!

aww any questions you need to ask feel free hunny! im sure at least one of us can answer! Have you made a doctors appointment to get your pregnancy confirmed and register with the hosp?
I obviously dnt understand your home situation but like you say you need support and please try to talk to someone (even just the midwife, or us!) i dnt think 20 is that young really! i got married at 23! xxx
Rach x

linzi212
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
i have been to the doctor and he never gave me another pregnancy test as i had already taken two (both posotive) he just told me to make an appointment with the midwife at 8 weeks and it would all go from there...is that the case? or should i call the doctor and ask him to do this?

home life isnt too bad, just mother believes in being married and having a home before kids, just guess it will be hard to tell her becuse i know she will tell me to think about getting rid of the baby and i realy dont want that!!

thanks for the support

xxxx
NewtsTummyMummy
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
No probs Linzi!
Yeah what the doctor said sounds about right to me...the receptionist can usually make the midwife app. for you if you give the doctors surgery a ring (at mine they have the midwifes diary!)
Honey no one can make you do something you dnt want to do! least of all that! please do have a chat with the midwife when you see her! take your other half along for support!
And like i say im here if you have any more questions!
Rach xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular