Share your potty training advice

HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:13 pm 
Post subject: Share your potty training advice
Hi everybody,

I'm just putting a feature together on potty training and would love to hear your experiences, tips and advice. Let me know when you started potty training your little one, how long it took and how old your baby was when they were completely dry.

Look forward to hearing your stories.

Han

Last edited by HannahM on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
well my little boy was 2 years and 2 months. i trained him because he started asking to go on the potty. it just so happened that i then had a week off college and he a week of nursery with me and so i had him trained with 7 days!!
i would put a nappy on for bed but as soon as he woke up put underpants on and thn if we went out make sure i had a potty in the car and ask him constantly if he needed the toilet.
i think it helped becasue he was ready, it was his decison to use the potty.
i did try him at 18 months as he was recognising when he'd wet and soiled but he wasnt ready at all and would become upset when he wet himself.

charl xxx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
With my daughter she was about 1 i think i never realy liked her using the potty as i preferred to put her on the toilet so she didn't get used to one then have to get used to the other...It worked well...I only ended up putting a nappy on her at bed time & she would get up the next day bone dry...So put knickers on her...Only ever had 1 wet bed from her....

Karen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular