Chatroom invite to everyone on askbaby....

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject: Chatroom invite to everyone on askbaby....
A few of us have noticed that there are some who are upset that a lot of the pg ladies use the chatroom.

We just wanted to say that we're sorry if we've upset anyone with us using it but we honestly hardly ever talk about being pg (usually it's cakes and sex or actually anything really!) or complain about being pg and we would really like to speak to more of the other forums in there.

We've all been ttc at one point so know how you guys feel and we could maybe give some advice and support and for the already mums, we would like your advice for us too.

As a wise irish lady said..."it's askbaby.com so it's for ttc,pg and raising a baby"...we're all ladies with the same goal so can we all just be mums to be of some sort together and support each other?

We're not trying to cause an argument or war or for mass topics to get posted about us posting this, just wanted to say that we hope you guys might want to come and join us for a wee chat Very Happy

Lots of love Archie, Hoping4, Soon2B and Amypicot xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
come and have a chat they are all laughing at me xxxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
really looking forward to talking to some more ladies ttc xx
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
I am still ttc and i have great chats with the ladies who are pg i dont see why there has to a divide of us and them so all u ttcers get on and have a chat its fun!!!!!!

xx
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 am 
Post subject: xx
wen i was pg i wud ov had my name at the bottom ov that post 2 Sad im just a dropper iner now loool Shocked
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 am 
Post subject:
aw mililamb we miss you too!!! was just saying in the CR last nite we've 'lost' you n dawnb n dev n luckyducky to the 'new baby' forum lol!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject: xx
aww i wud still post all time bt my internet never works thru day so i cum on 4 ten mins at night b 4 bed. cse im so tired by night time lol. once my internet is sorted ill be on full form again lol n aving a good chatter with all ya ladys. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
I still check the pregnancy forums and add to it when I can, just don't have the same amount of time anymore!!!! Each time I've looked at the chat, there hasn't been anyone else on there, possibly because of the times that I'm free, which tend to vary depending on when Poppy is sleeping. Evenings she is rather fussy so am not able to go on then, which is when I presume most people are on. Will keep checking though.

Hope to still keep in touch with people - ttc, pg or mummies.

LD

yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
every time i go in its quiet as anything Sad
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
ah lamby we miss you xxx we are all normally there between 9 and 11pm,hope to see some new ladies to chat with soon

Jump to:  

Community

Popular