dont no what they are!!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:34 am 
Post subject: dont no what they are!!
hiya every 1 hope ya all well. well last night i had this strange thing happen 2 me. my hands went hot n tinglely. my arms went cold n bright red. i was shaking like a leaft n i was really light headed. my mum finks there anixety attacks bt im nt sure. it did happen well i was aguein wi tonys family again. n i fink i no wt im scared about.
tony had a big sercret n i told his mum the otherday.now all there family is ganna confront tony about it n i fink he is ganna kill me 4 telling his mum. im not sure if thts it or not tho.

any ways sorry 2 go on does ny 1 no hw 2 stop these alful fings x
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 am 
Post subject:
aw hun u poor thing, i had this on sunday and again yesterday n i have no idea what it was coz i wasnt anxious about anythng that im aware of, my arms felt like they were shaking but they werent , they just felt really weak. i got light headed and ended up throwing up on sunday. no idea what it was but it passed quite quickly. dont worry about that idiot, u do have an injunction dont u?

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:55 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya hun. yh i have an indjenction bt thats only abit ov paper aint it. im jus worried cse he gets out in a couple ov weeks xx
Kimmy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Dont be daft Lamby he cant come near you becasue of that piece of paper and if he does you ring the police and he goes straight back to prison. I wouldnt get worried or worked up hun he aint worth it concentrate on you and leon.

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
hi hun, sounds a bit like anxiety but it is definatly worth you chatting to the health visitor or doctor about it as they may want to take some blood tests to check everything is ok..childbirth can do crazy things to your body so if it keeps happening then get it checked out.
good luck, x
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:01 am 
aww kimmy u still here lol. another late askbaby baby lol. thanxs 4 replys i just dnt wanna get me head kicked in by him. hopfully he as grown up now. xx

hiya dawn hws u hows bein a mum n hws bub. thanxs 4 reply fink ill see my doc if they keep happenin xx
Kimmy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject:
He wouldnt dare come near you hun, stand up to him and show him who is boss your a mum now. Yes I am still here but I am not doing to bad compared to Archie bless her

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
yer shes rite.

u have injuction so he cant ocme near u and if he dus u ring police and he will get locked up.

my had injunction for my dad wen i was younegr and he coem to house and yer it was scary but we rang police and he got looked up for 3 year.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
god poor you mylillamb, this is the last thing you need when you have just had a baby,
unless he wants to go back to prison hw wouldn't come near you.
i hope it all gets better for you xx
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 pm 
thanxs 4 the replys ladys. i dont think he will come near me at 1st any way. i just dnt want 2 watch my back wen im in town or owt. wish i never told his mum now. fell out with all them again the stress is so bad. why dont they leave me alone. there not breaking the law bt just lil things that they say. im bein strong tho. 4 leon. im not a weak person so i dont no why this is getting 2 me i fort i was really strong xx
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
probaly because you have just given birth and your hormones are everywhere and your having lack of sleep, things are going to affect you more hunny
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Lamby I hope you're ok and the funny feelings have stopped......one thing tho....what was the secret he told you?!!!!! Shocked xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
lol so nosey!!!!!!!! Laughing
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:46 pm 
lol archie i fort it wud b u that asked that lol. i sud ov put a bet on it lol.

ok the sercret is very strange. he sed he as memories ov him n his sister touchin each other wen they was kids. i told him they was just kids n exploring. bt he sed he cn rem that they did it in secret. bt he crnt rem if it happened or jus a dream n it was messing his head up.

so i fort if i told his mum then she cn try sort it out bt not tell him she new.

oh well nt my gfault there a bunch ov freaks lol x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
lol sorry, i was sooo intrigued!!!

just leave them to it....as you say they were young so she prob won't even mention it cos she'll think the same. if he does bother you then just karate kick him in the nuts!!!!! Laughing
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular