Vitamins...

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am 
Post subject: Vitamins...
The last couple of weeks iv been feeling really run down and rubbish. Dont no y, im sleeping through the nite but just constantly tired and feel sluggish and horrible all the time. cant be bothered 2 do anything and if i do, i go 2 gym and end up feeling worse and cant do anything 4 the rest of the day.

Does anyone no if any sort of vitamins are good to take to pick me up a bit? I really dont want 2 go 2 doctors, i seem 2 spend half my time there ........
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 am 
Post subject:
I suffer from from frequent anaemia and when i'm feeling run down I start taking iron tablets, they really help, otherwise i'd just be sleeping all day xx

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 am 
Post subject:
I no i should really have some tests done at the doctors, but i hate needles and faint as soon as i have 2 have an injection or blood taken, so i keep putting it off!
My doctor has suggested i have a blood test 4 diabetes but i am 2 scared 2 have 1!! maybe i should take some iron tablets see if they make me feel better. x
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject:
If your doc wants to test you for diabeties, then go and get a blood test, that was how my anaemia was diagnosed.
Because I was always so run down, pale and tired I had blood tests done, my brother is an insulin dependent diabetic so I needed to have that ruled out, it was ruled out but I had a really low iron count, so thats why I take iron now and again as a pick me up.
Please go and have a blood test, get a nurse to do it, they don't hurt, when I need a blood test I go to my local hospital to the actual blood test department(rather than my doctors), because the nurses there do it all day they are so good, you don't even feel them putting in the needle xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular