Hi All - Confused New Member!

SianW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject: Hi All - Confused New Member!
Hi - I am so confused! My husband and I unprotected sex (so sad that I know the exact dates) the 4th and 6th July. Date of my last period was 20th June. I am definitely late (always run like clockwork). I have been SO tired, and have been really hungry too. Literally scoffing like a horse! Had a couple of minor headaches and feel bloated. Plus the bottom of my back has been hurting. I've done 2 pg tests but both were negative. Went to the Dr yesterday and he said that it was too early to tell (which confused me cos I thought you could test as soon as you were due on...anyway) and I needed to wait another week. A WEEK??!!! Nightmare. So anyway, I am just not sure what to think? I have constant (and I mean constant) butterfly feelings in my stomach and it is driving me bonkers! Any advice would be really really appreciated! xx
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:28 am 
Post subject:
Sometimes you have to wait a bit longer - I know its a frustrating waiting game, but you can get lots of negatives even if pregnant. If you are pregnant you HCG levels will increase each day, so you should be able to tell for definite in two weeks - good luck!
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
Does it sound like I could be pregnant? First timer etc x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
yer sounds liek u mite be pregnant seems like u had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation.

and as for tests showing negative sometimes they can do and u may have to wait longer u cud have ovulated later in cycle or simply not had enough hormones in urine to show a positive result.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular