15 and pregnant!

kellymaylovesmikeytu
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm 
Post subject: 15 and pregnant!
2 months pregnant, and i would love some advice?
zbeth
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
congrats is this good or bad news for you? was it planned? have you told ur parents yet cause if not i would say the sooner you do the better, what kind of advice do you want i will be free to try and answer your questions
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, no it wasnt planned at all and i have told my parents - luckly they didnt freak and there supporting mee... but im terrifield! its my first and i havent a clue
its the whole pregnancy, its taking some getting used too x
gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject:
hi, congratulations!
Its good that your parent are supporting you! What about the babys father??
I was 16 when i had my 1st, luckily i was only 3months wen i finished school! Are you planning to stay at school??
Its scary for every1 at 1st reguardless of age! When you get used to the idea it wont seem so scary! This site is good for any advice you may need, there are a lot of lovley ladies on here! Take care x

zbeth
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
your very lucky that ur parents are supporting u i was 20 when i fell pregnant, had a full time job and had been with my fiance for 3 years but my family still flipped although they all love him to bits now but anyway dont forget if u have any questions just ask and if i cant answer im sure someone on here will be able 2 help u
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
(gemz3012) - thankss, andd the father? well hiss excited but he is scared, and worried about mee! 3 month? lucky you.
yeah im staying in school to do all my exams and coursework the baby is due 19th july so around about the time i leavee soo fingures crossed! yeah i heard this site was good, the girls are so help ful Smile. thanks for your reply x

(zbeth) bilmey, must have been hard for you! yeah they do say they fall in love with the baby when they see it. thankss - im trying to get used to all the morning sicknes andd back achess! thanks for your reply x
zbeth
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
i know what u mean about suffering with backache i suffered terrible nearly all the way through my pregnancy but i was lucky that i only had morning sickness for about a week
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
lucky you its onlu started happening to me last week, and today all ive done is vomit
my back is just so sore tho! im like ah this kills. but im trying to enjoy the pregnancy
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 am 
Post subject:
.Hiya Very Happy .
I'm 31 now & ttc my 4th baby Very Happy . I fell pregnant with my DS when i was 15 & i was also due to leave school when i found out. I thought my parents would go mental cos they were really strict with me but they were great & said whatever i decided to do,they'd support me 100% Very Happy Shocked . I knew i wanted to keep my baby but his dad didn't want to know but as far as i was concerned that was his loss not mine. I had my DD when i was 19 & my youngest DS when i was 20 Very Happy . They're the best thing that happened to me & i love them to bits,we're very close & i think that's because in a way we've grown up together & have a great bond Very Happy .
They grow up so quickly & i still find it hard to believe that my oldest son is now 15 Shocked Laughing .
I wish you & your baby all the best for the future Wink
Take care.
xxxxx
KNEE
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 pm 
Post subject: Ou need support
It's good that you parents are supporting you. I made the mistake of not telling my patents and leaving them to find out for theirselves. I was only fifteen and didn't think I could tell them Unfortunatley that didn't work out so well when they found me bent over the toilet spewing. They fled the scene and left me and my husband (at that point boyfriend) to deal with it, needless to say I got through the preganacy and am now sixteen and 23 weeks pregnant with my second. Baisaclly what I'm tring to get out here is that if you don't have support it makes the process a whole lot more difficult, but when it's for a child you will do anything no matter how tough the challenge. Nic xx
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 am 
Post subject:
HI There Very Happy .
I agree with Nic,it's great if you've got all the support you need Very Happy . When i was pregnant with my first,i was terrified about the whole labour thing & there are women out there that will make it sound like a horror film & how awful it was for them. You'll notice that these women usually have more than one child so it couldn't have been too bad eh? Laughing ,just take it with a pinch of salt Wink . I'm not saying it's painfree but look at me,if it was so bad i wouldn't be ttc my 4th,so try not to worry & enjoy your pregnancy.
Take care of yourself & bump.
xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular