Morning, afternoon, evening sickness

ja43118
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:13 pm 
Post subject: Morning, afternoon, evening sickness
What is the deal with this sickness thing???????????? As excited as I am to be experiencing these symptoms - I am genuinely quite concerned. I feel quite sick all day and my DH went out and bought me a packet of ginger nuts which do help but when I try to eat anything else I can only manage a few mouthfuls. Very concerned that my baby isnt getting anything?

I am taking folic acid but should I think about taking prenatal vitamins or something?

I am also having trouble sleeping - dont have a prominent bump yet so dont think it is that - does anyone have any remedies that work?

(No matter how this post sounds - I love that this is all happening to me - the reality is just a wee bit harder to deal with!)

JJx
KaylaEmsley
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
hiya,

i had mornig sickness till i was 13 weeks and couls only keep down small amount of water i couldnt take vitiams as i just brought them up and the only food i kept down, was my craving KFC!!!! but even then i could only eat a couple of mouth full! i went to my GP as i had the same problem as you and they give a liquid medicine calles STEPTIMAL for sickness as this does not affect you baby by taking it and then just eat plain bland foods but i was told not to worry about your baby, it will be you missing out not your baby.

hope this helps

kaylax
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
this problem happens in all pregnancys wether 1st 2nd 3rd or so on

i know how u feel mines all the time but as some1 else sed the baby gets nutrients from u and the baby will be fine u how ever will feel alot more tired and irritable.
go to your doctors and speak to them or ur midwife i cant stand the smell of food and som1 has to cook for me and cig smoke makes me vomit.u jst have to keep trying bits to eat even if it comes back up
toast and jam is working for me at the min tho i hate toast and cup a soups
its ok to feel [*@!#%*] about these symptoms i cant wait till they are gone they really depress me and make me fed up tho i love my baby il be glad when the sickness goes and theres no crime in that
not many ppl are excited about thier head been down a toilet huny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular