bleeding in early pregnancy...

2ndtimer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:13 pm 
Post subject: bleeding in early pregnancy...
well 2 day i have seen my baby's heart beat for the 1st time. Very Happy
I would just like to offer some re assurance to some ppl who are going through the same situation as me. Exclamation Ive been bleeding since last monday, which i can only compare to a period, as you will appreciate you think the worst, i know i did, rite up to entering the ultrasound room, and the tears were streaming down my face, and that tightening of your chest, felt like i was guna pass out!! Rolling Eyes
anyways my reason for typing here again is to tell my story so far and to say that even with worries, bleeding stress & strain.. even though i'm not out of the danger period jus yet, i seen what lightened up my heart today, my babys heart beat!! its the best feeling!!

if anyone is going through the same, and hasnt yet had a reassurance scan, say a lil prayer.. we did... good luck 2 all ladies & their bumps xx Smile
ja43118
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I just want to say thank you so much for your post. I am 10 wks and have been bleeding this weekend - quite heavily and as you say feels like a period. Went to my midwife for booking appointment and she is sending me for early scan tomorrow morning. She said she didnt want to go through notes etc until the scan had been done (which in my pregnant paranoid mind means she thinks there is no point as I have obviously lost the baby). I might not be as lucky as you but it has already settled me slightly to hear you saying this.

Good luck with the rest of your preg. and I really appreciate reading this.

Thanks
JJ
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
i have been bleeding on and off for the last 3 weeks and have been spotting for the last 4 weeks, i have been for an ultrasound scan this morning and baby is fine...we even heard the heartbeat which was amazing....im currently 8 wks 4 days and have spent the last few weeks thinking the worse.
stay positive and you might just be surprised with the outcome.
dawn xx
Jibs
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:33 pm 
Post subject: getting worried
hiya, found a colour change today, immediately started to panic! rang the doctor and they said it was quite common, as long as i didn't have any pain? Is it really though? my scan on the 15th Jan seems an age away to wait to see if everythings ok!
Does it really happen to most women in early pregnancy?

Jibs
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
hi jibs, the more i talk to people about it the more i find that it really is common, i even spoke to a girl who bled right the way through her pregnancy..poor thing!
I dont think there is enough information for early pregnancy now and we all worry at the sight of blood as thats what all the books say.
good luck with your scan.xx
Jibs
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
well had my early scan on 31st december only to find ou that the bleeding i had was from having a miscarriage? Oh well, it was obviously not meant to be this time, so heres to getting super fit for next time around

Jibs
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear your terrible news! my heart really does go out to you, along with all the other girls on here im sure.
Im so glad to see you have the right attitude towards your situation though and i wish you all the luck for next time!
Enjoy the practicing!
Dawn x
emmajo72
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject: Heavy bleeding at 11 weeks
Well it was my birthday on sat 2nd feb, just having a shower ready to go out fo a meal with the other half & found i was bleeding. Im 11 weeks. It lasted a couple of hours, then started again the next afternoon, went to an emergency dr's said there was'nt much they could do just book my scan earlier, which is now 2morrow instead of mon 11th. I am so affraid of what the scan will show! I've been bleeding quite heavily too. It's just a waiting game at the mo & it's awful, Cant stop crying & just want to know if little one is still there & ok. Crying or Very sad Fingers crossed for 2morrow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular