*AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES*

xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
12th jan il be 11 plus 1 or 12 plus 1 im not sure and got a letter saying il have a booking appt soon xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great ! I'm seeing the midwife next thurs - don't think thats the booking appointment but all should become clearer then ! Hopefully I'll get a scan just after christmas too !
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
its all happening now well not rele but after xmas things will fire up a bit for us i think Very Happy woo xxx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies,

well i was sooooooo tired last night i crawled into bed! didnt want to get up this morning either! how is everyone else today xx

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 am 
Post subject:
morning, i was also really tired last night, i also felt a little sick this morning but made myself eat and that seems to have made me feel better. xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am 
Post subject:
awww sickness hasnt really started for me yet, its just the tiredness, i felt absolutely exhausted last night, as soon as my head hit the pillow i was gone!!!

ill hopefully be getting a scan before xmas to see how this one is doing, before that im gonna see if i can have my hcg checked to see it the levels are rising properly. i have a telphone appointment on monday with my doc who will then contact my consultant to arrange everything. if they cant get me in before xmas im gonna pay private i think. i just need that reasurrance before the xmas period!

im also sooooo bloated, and have been all this week, feel like ive put on pounds and im constantly hungry!

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 am 
Post subject:
aww i hope you get to see if everything is ok soon to put your mind at rest. i also feel very bloated and i was saying to my dh last week my trousers are getting tight i must of put on a bit of weight lol.

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
HI Faye - its normal to feel bloated hun - bloated is good - but it makes you feel ever so un-sexy!

My poor OH has been told we cant dtd until after my 1st scan lol. I'm not complaining cos i feel naff. Embarassed I have to wait until after my scan to book my home birth.

Kels how are you doing with baby no.4? Its a breeze once you get to 5 lol Laughing Laughing Ian says we'll be having a football team. Shocked

I am tired but not sleeping so well - and waking really early which is really annoying.

Julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi julie, yeah i am doing ok thanks, i am feeling very tired today. how many do you have then julie and what are their ages? xx

Freesha
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
yhh i get to join something now!!

Found out recently my baby is ging to be born on 3 Aug 2010... Cant wait ...But im constanly worring somthing may go wrong.

Cant wait for the 12th week!!!! then its for sure Smile

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi all ! nice to see even more of you x I've reached 6 weeks today ! so that a bit of a milestone I think.

Sooooo tired like I've been partying for weeks ! and feel sooooo sick but that strikes at 3 am - nice xx
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
aww i hope the sickness dont last too long for you hun, with my last i started with the sickness on the day i turned 7 weeks so we shall see what this one has in store for me. xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
not actually been sick and as its in the night I can just lie there Sad going to try and have a piece of toast or something before bed and see if that helps. Not going to complain too much thou as I believe it means the baby is strong ? x
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
oh no i would def not complain as you would be worried if you had no symptoms xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
and my boobs feel like they have been beaten up and I am starving ! In fact I need chips right now Laughing Laughing .
Page 2 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular