*AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES*

xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
im soooo tired!! i seem to have a small burst of energy midday then thts it bedtime is on my mind! felt that horrid sicky feeling in the back of my throat this lunchtime wasnt good just got my booking appt thru for 21st dec Very Happy Very Happy the weeks are dragging im hoping the xmas period goes quickly. ohh and im the snappiest persona ever at the moment poor poor oh lol xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
is the energy burst after lunch ? I def feel better when I eat. You've done well get all your appointments sorted so soon ! Can't wait til thurs to get stuff sorted.
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
im sure once ypu see your mw all will come clear i just want the next 6 weeks and a bit to fly just so i can feel a bit more relaxed xx so exciting when everything comes thru xx

Chrysalis
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
tested about half hour ago!!

bfp!

august mummy here Very Happy

Last edited by Chrysalis on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LisaMnGirls
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
I am a little more tired now.......and if I let myself get really hungry then I feel sick!

Congratulations to everyone so far, im sure there will be more yet!!

Still bloody terrified, but have started my low dose aspirin today.

I have an Early pregnancy assesment because of my 'previous' on the 21st Dec - Think they are just checking early bloods, BP, and maybe a scan

Lisa xxx

P.s Starting to sink in now!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
congrats everyone its so exciting!! Very Happy Very Happy we need to start a due date list im 2nd aug xxx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
think i'm 1st aug - but may end up being end of july - but will still come visit you all !
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
my official date is 26th july but im almost 100 percent im 2nd aug we will have to wait and see mayb ill flit between both x

Impatient
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Was waiting to see an August mums thread, thanks for starting it Faye.

According to my LMP I am due 8th August and am off to my GP on Monday to kick off the booking process.

I'm a bit worried to see that almost all of you have symptoms, I don't feel anything yet. Not sure what that means?

Will be very relieved to get to 12 weeks. Struggling with not being able to tell anyone!
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 am 
Post subject:
You could not be quite as far along as you think hun and everyone is different ! my symptoms have only really kicked off bad the last 3-4 days so from 5 and a half weeks. Sure you will get something soon ! I'm up this early as feel sick lying in bed ! x
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 am 
Post subject:
hi i think my date is the 12th august but wont know for sure til scan. i am feeling very tired especially in the evenings, i feel sick first thing in the morning not terrible but as soon as i eat i am fine. does anyone else have funny feelings in their tummy? like little cramps and things is it just things stretching and moving around do you think? xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:00 am 
Post subject:
kels what your experiencing is exactly how im feeling. i cxant keep my eyes open at night anymore! felt sick for the first time this morning which didnt feel good! just had to eat a packet of prawn cocktail crisps! i feel so bloated today its unreal! and i do get very mild cramps so its all normal!

ive known for a week now and im still only 4 +3!!!!

xxx

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:
i found out thursday morning so still getting use to the idea for me lol. good i am glad your getting the cramps too it must be normal then, you would notthink i have had 3 kids would you lol but i never found out this early with any of them. x

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 am 
Post subject:
lol, theyre all different though! i didnt find out with my daughter til i was 17 weeks, but then with my miscarriages ive found out early like this one but never experienced the tiredness like this and my bfp's on m/c's were always really faint, i dont want to jinx anything here but this somehow feels different, it feels right!

my best friend had a m/c 2 months ago and she rang me last night to say shes preg again and we will be due within days of each other, weve been friends since we were 4 (25 years!) and always said we would love our babies close together, just hope it goes ok for both of us now!

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 am 
Post subject:
aww thats really nice that you will both be going through it together, fingers crossed that everythig goes ok for both of you, i am sure it will. hope you both have a h and h 9 months xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 3 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular