*AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES*

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Lord Maisie is 23lb Laughing her height is on a higher %age than weight thou so she not fat - just looks 18 months ! she's been back to nursery today and LOVES it ! Laughing eats better than at home and kissing everyone bye when I got her. Bibi sounds very smart with knowing the parts of the body etc Very Happy .

will get a pic taken at weekend and stick it up x
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
pics of layla are up Very Happy

kels x xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Mine too ! but need get few more off my camera as well x
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies!!!! how are you all and babies? iv been without internet & laptop for a while but im back woohoo!!! Very Happy
moved house now which is faboulous so much more space etc on the down side oh has gone moved out properly no going back but tbh iv been much more happier and relaxed since hes been gone but it is sad for ollie but he will see him all the time so he wont miss out. time flies cant believe our babies are 9 months old now!! Ollie is crawling properly now and pulling himself up and walking around on stuff que a million accidents!! last week he pulled himself up on his chest of draws in his bedroom and i just caught the whole chest from getting him but a draw fell out and bashed him on the head poor lamb learnt the lesson the hard way that time!!
xxxx

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi Choco, really nice to see you back on here, sorry about you and oh.
Yeah layla is doing well, crawling and in to everything now, they have grown up so fast. Hope you and olly are doing good.

Kels x xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies its great to see on here,

Did wonder were u got to, glad the move went well, ollie seems to be getting on great. Noah loves the chester draws to opens everyone and gets al the stuff out of them lol.

Love all pics of babies will have to get one of noah up.

Noah is doing well his discovered that the remote changes the channel and actually points it at the TV, his also discovered how to open the tumble dryer and take all my clothes out lol. His a little munchkin.

Well i start work properly 2maz actually in the community been indoors for 3 weeks.

Also ladies i am getting married nxt year all booked up so been doin a lot of planning its for th 13th May. CANT WAIT.

Noah has diffo put weight on i think his about 21lb, bibi and layla well done on the weight gain lol.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
LisaMnGirls
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!!!

Not been on here in yonks, but wanted to pop in on my fellow august mummies and say a big hello!!

Jess is great, eating well (everything in sight)....Im not used to this at all because Isla was so bad with her reflux that she didnt start 'lumpy' till she was 1 Shocked ...but jess is having a go at everything...it was pieces of egg butty today Laughing

She is crawling and desperate to stand by herself, but gets too wobbly and falls over, so shes not cruising yet.....but I have a 99% wonderful sleeper from 6-7pm till 8-9am , so I feel 'me'again.

Glad to hear everyone is well, much love & hugs

Lisa xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
hey all !!

Chox - sorry about you and OH but sounds like you are content and sorted. What are you doing about going back to work now ? I don;t think M has worked out that drawers open yet!

Char - Noah sounds like a proper little character - hope proper work is going ok ! I'm enjoying the adult company to be honest !

Lisa- lovely to hear from you ! sounds like all is going well for you.

Well Maisie is loving nursery and has started to take the odd step on her own ! but I don't think she realises she is doing it!and she gets scared Laughing not long til they are 1 !!! x
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Nice to see a few people popping back in , Layla is trying to stand herself up agains everything now. Only last night I looked round and she was on my 3rd step  first time up stairs so gate now needs to come out lol.
Everyone seems to be doing ok 

Kels x xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how is everyone.

Cant believe noah will be one nxt month. I havent a clue what to get him lol.

How are all the babies, noah has been ill for the last week as a poorly sniffy nose.

Noah took his first steps Thursday from the sofa

Over the weekend his gained more and more confidence and is walking from furniture to furniture now.

Today His started to stand for a while on his own and take 4 steps. I am so proud of him cant believe how much his loving it, he gets so excited and happy lol

I wounder how long its going to take until his walking off lol

How is everyones LOs coming on?

Work has been good, hard work but manageable. Lisa its great to hear off you sounds like jess is doing well]

Jane glad nursery is going well for maise and well done for taking a step. Kel you diffo need the stair gate mines been up for a while now.

Char

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am 
Post subject:
hi all, where is everyone?

sounds like everyone is doing really well.

layla is getting a right little funny character, the faces and sounds she pulls are so funny, cant believe she is 1 next month. we are going on holiday to greece next month and we fly out on her birthday so we are going to do something the weekend before.

i am really hoping she is not walking for our holiday lol, she will so much more hard work and its going to be hard enough with 4 kiddies.

hope tour all good

kels x xx

Tillysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

been meaning to get on for while but just so busy all the time.

Char - Well done Noah for taking his first steps Very Happy

Kels - We are going to Crete on the 29th July and are also away for Bibi's 1st - went shopping yesterday and bought her loads of stuff but will just take a handful of small pressies for her to have. I also hope she isnt walking - its bad enough with the crawling! How is Layla's weight going? Bibi is 16 6 now.

Well wont bore everyone with details but we cancelled nursery as Bibi bloody hated it, I now have the eldest daughter of my ex childminder looking after her on 3 days a week until my mum recovers from her op. Bibi just screamed the place down for the whole taster session and I couldnt have that.

At wits end with her sleeping - we got 2 hours last night, she is soooooooooooo restless and doesnt go more than an hour without waking and crying - at the moment she is breastfeeding herself to sleep atleast 6 times a night - I am pooped!

we now say mumma dadda, hiya, bubye, bear and nanna and she knows where to point for lips, nose, and eyes. Has got into a habit of slapping me in the face and I even put her in time out last week!

Anyway hope everyone is okay
Terina x
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well.

We have been fine Noah is walking everywhere now its like a relay race from one sofa to the next lol. He loves it. I havent had him weighed for a while so will hopefully do that at end of month.

Just been organizing Noah birthday party. Its going to be a joint one with his first cousin coz he is 3 on the 17th. got 6 lovely days off over his birthday.

I am so jealous ur going away, we would love too but with the wedding nxt year just cany afford it. hope u both have a fab time.

Sorry that bibi didnt like nursery they either do or dont.

She still not sleep through terina, i dont know what to suggest, personally i think some reason might me down to breastfeeding coz its wat there use to it being often and on demand.
Well done bibi for ur words thats more than what noah says lol. He says doggy, mommy and dadda and bye.

Char

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
hey all !

Maisie has now given up on walking ! just wants to crawl Laughing I think she is having a rest from it til she can do it well. But she's happy so who cares ! She's got 2 back teeth now as well as the front 8 and ca munch her way thru pretty much anything Laughing

Sorry Bibi didn't like nursery hun - might be worth trying again when she is say 18 months and is walking and talking a bit. She is a great talker thou ! Maisie just babbles a lot with the odd mummy and daddy and dog thrown in (oh and egg today randomly !).

I'm into the routine of working and being off part time and its going ok ! she loves nursery and we can afford little days out at the weekend so all good

Not sure what to do for her birthday yet thou x
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, well layla is now sleeping right through the night, finally lol.

well done with the babies all talking, layla just babbles and can say mum and dad but thats about it.

i had layla weighed about 3 weeks ago and she had lost an ounce, but they was not worried at all as she is very active and always on the move. will get her weighed again soon.

im sooo looking forward to my holiday next month, desperately needed.

sounds like everyone is doing good

kels x xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 260, 261, 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 261 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular