*AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES*

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies hope you all have had a great chritmas and new year. Cant believe our baby will be 2 this year were on earth does the time go lol.

Well we have had a great couple of weeks, noah is a bit out of his routine so getting him back into it tonight because of all the sleep overs etc.

Noah speech is really coming on now he can say the amount of words he should be at his age.

I have been sort of potty training him for the last couple of weeks and he now does a wee in his potty. He holds his bits when he wants a wee and i get him the potty lol, His taken to ot really quickly but i am slowly training him.

I have also put him in big bed now he has not fallen out yet lol and its been 5 nights lol so all good. He wasnt sleeping through so i thought it would make a difference but hasnt yet lol.

Got so much to look forward to this year, i cant wait to go on holiday lol.

Hope everyone is doing well anyway sound like the LOs are coming on lovely now

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 am 
Post subject:
how is everyone !! Sounds like everyones little ones are doing great. Anyone trying for another yet ? We are going to wait til she is nearly ready for pre-school/school as can't afford 2 lots of nursery Sad .

Maisie is defo not a baby anymore - no dummys or bottles now. Shes not in big bed yet but its in the spare room ready.

She loves nursery and just runs in and doesn't even look back Laughing
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

Long time no post LOL Very Happy

Not so many posts on here now but everyone busy with their lives and LO's!

Well Bibiana doing okay - still small about 20.5lb. Still BF 2-3 times a day but she also has at least 12 oz semi skimmed milk throughout the day. Eating is rubbish but just doing what we can. Now on permanent laxatives with the view to a referral to a pediatrician (if I spelt that right).

One concern I have is that she doesnt say much, we have mummy, daddy, nanny, grandad (of sorts) Tilly, dog, cat not much more however her understanding of things is amazing. On instructions she can do anything from getting mummy dustpan and brush to telling me she has done a wee in her nappy and going to get her changing bag. She knows animal sounds and tries to count but just doesnt talk much!

Still at my mums 3 times a week whilst I work but I am seriously thinking about trying a nursery once a week for her sake really however when we tried last year she hated it with a passion, I had never seen her so distressed and the [*CENSORED*] nursery wouldnt give me my 340 deposit back when we changed our minds.

Any how I am rambling.

Hope everyone is okay.
Terina x
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow I didnt know people were still posting on here. Brings back memories reading all the posts. I know I cant believe they will all be 2 this year! It seems like yesterday we were all waiting to hear from who had given birth etc. Ava is starting to talk a little now she says things like whats this and points she can count to six and she can point out facial features. I cant believe how fast its gone, you never know we might see one another in another birth club one day, would be nice to do it all over again Smile Hope you are all well xx
kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
Not been in here for ages

Hope everyone is doing good, no one else seems to have put pics up of their little ones,

Layla is doing great, little skinny Minnie lol, she talks loads, knows all parts of body and joins in all games. She can also throw a good strop lol.

All this talk of trying for another baby, makes me soo sad and broody Sad being only 27 and knowing I'm never going to do it again does make me sad, but I have 4 beautiful healthy children Smile well I hope to hear from some of you soon

Kels x xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all !! can't believe the babies are nearly 2 ! hope everyone is doing well. Maisie is very good - a little chatterbox and generally well behaved. She has a pooing phobia still so potty training is going to be hard but I'm sure we can manage that. Seen a few of you have another on the way - congrats all xx
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, how is everyone?
How are all your lovely 2 year olds? Layla is a little character, right little madam, throws strops when she don't get her own way, screams for attention and eats no veg at all as too fussy with her food, but all fun and games lol. Looking forward to Christmas this year as Layla will understand more this year what's going on.

Well I hope your all well

Kels x xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 262, 263, 264
Page 264 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular