Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad

pips
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 am 
Post subject:
Well, it is years and years since I have been on here.....and when I saw how many people had viewed this post, I thought I would post a reply to our situation in the hope that it might help someone who had been through something similar to us. Just reading my post for the first time in years made me cry and reminds me of the years of sadness and heartache that we went through. After losing Harry, we ttc unsuccessfully for 5 years! We had 2 early m/cs in that time, but after limited fertility treatment, realised in December 2010 that enough was enough. Too much heartache, too much pain.....and we moved into the phase of adoption. Its taken a little while, because there had to be a gap from fertility treatment to starting the adoption process. But we are now well on our way to a little one coming to us. Its been a long and difficult process, but for those out there who desparately want children and having their own just isnt working out, there are other ways. And yes, one day you will carry your grief and it won't carry you anymore. "An angel wrote my baby's name in the book of birth, then whispered as she closed the book, too beautiful for earth". To all our little ones in heaven, you are loved and never forgotten x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular