10 weeks pregnant by my Ex ...he doesnt want to know!

nikki75
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am 
Post subject: 10 weeks pregnant by my Ex ...he doesnt want to know!
I will work it out

Last edited by nikki75 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freesha
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm very sorry to hear what has happened.

I would try not worry so much. If you want to keep the baby then go ahead as it is your choice at the end of the day. Think long and hard about our decisions don't let people force you into to doing something you don't want to.

As to the baby's farther, if he does not want to take any responsibilities that's fine but you don't have to lie to other people about the babies farther. Let them know what a jerk he is.

xxxxx

Martichops
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Good luck to you too.... my baby's father was sleeping with someone else, which he still has not admitted to, but I worked out myself and got confirmation from the other woman when I rang her.

Apparently he always has been and still is, an online serial dater. He didn't show up for the 20 week scan, and I later found he was with the other woman!! (I'm now 25 weeks)

He has not been in touch in four weeks since I found him out so I think that in itself is acknowledgment enough of his cowardice.

I feel I have come out on top! I found him out, I escaped the misery he was likely to bring to myself and baby, and no arguing over different parenting skills.

There is always a silver lining, so chin up and let's get through this together.

Mxx
Freesha
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to hear your on Top!!

hope you have happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular