Smiling!!!

AmandaD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject: Smiling!!!
When my lil man was about three weeks he started to smile a little bit-but we weren't sure if it was just gas! Then I noticed him smiling all the time in his sleep and he even laughs!! I would find myself just staring at him sleeping waiting to catch one! At 4 1/2 weeks he gave his Daddy a huge smile and then his grandma, but I was still waiting! Now he wakes up with smiles and it's the most amazing sight! This morning he was all smiles for about 10 minutes and I was laughing so hard, I started to cry! It's priceless!
Just wanted to share because it's one of the best feelings! You forget about the crying, and now I can't wait to see him smile again!
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
aw amanda thats so cute!he even looks like hes smiling in the pic, lil trooper!

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
I can't wait til Poppy starts to smile properly. We have had a couple of times when we think she might be smiling, but are then not sure if it is wind!! Can't wait to get a proper smile.

LD

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject: xx
im sure leon smiles bt dont no if it gas. he does it wen i do silly fings like talk 2 him silly im sure there real lol x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Those first few minutes when Kaitlin wakes up and smiles at me are the best in my life. Especially when ive put her in bed with me at 5am, and we wake up cuddled up together an hour later and she opens her big blue eyes and smiles at me, its the most amazin feeling!!!!!!!!!!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 am 
Post subject:
yeah, I don't think I'll ever forget the first time Isaac smiled actually AT me - was when i went in to him one morning, he was cheerily playing with his fingers in the cot, then I leant over and said 'good morning gorgeous baby', and he just broke into this massive smile. The best feeling in the world ever.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular