New mummy to Hale, Altrincham lonely & looking 4new frie

Debs78
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm 
Post subject: New mummy to Hale, Altrincham lonely & looking 4new frie
Hiya I'm Debbie (29), Embarassed

I've just relocated to Hale(Altrincham) area after leaving Liverpool (i'm what you call a 'Plastic Scouser') 3yrs ago to live in London with the idea of returning home after a year and instead ended up living in various parts of London before settling in Surrey for past 1.5yrs. Iím not one to stand still and after what friends describe as a whirlwind romance i got engaged to my now husband of 3mths Sean and gave birth to our 1st baby boy Aston in Feb this year.. All before our 2nd Year Anniversary in July lol!

I donít know the area and now find myself at home alot during the day with my ever demanding baby whose still only 5mths olds whilst my husband works and would love to make friends with new mums (or even mums-to-be) to make my days more fun-filled.. maybe meeting up to attend a baby group together, grabbing a spot of lunch/coffee or even a walk in the park am open to ideas. I don't currently drive but have buggy and will walk attitude haha! Laughing

.. Even if you can only manage a chat right now with someone who understands what its like to suddenly find your days consumed by a baby or two and wants to make new friends who you can share your experiences with.. Beats pulling your hair out! Wink

Look forward to hearing from you.

Debs x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi ya Debs!! I would love to offer you our mothers coffee group because you sound like most of us!!! but we are over in New Zealand so a little far to travel im thinking Very Happy If you post this in the General Chat i think more people will see it, everyone checks in that forum then move on to the other forums that may apply to them. Im sure you will have much better luck in there Very Happy See you around the site!! xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular