nausea

noodles
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject: nausea
hi all, just wondering about this nausea business. (sorry if i sound completely clueless, i'm just a first timer and have no idea whats going on!) i haven't actually been sick yet, i just keep going really light headed and feeling sick at the same time every evening at around 8/8.30 for the past four nights. is this normal or am i just weird? or is it not one of the symptoms if im not actually been sick. Sorry for sounding dense haha! 2 days till testing so i'm stil symptom spotting at the mo im afraid! hope you're all ok xxx
MrsW72
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, I'm the same, still pretty new on here, how far on are you? I'm 8 weeks today. Nausea is awful, usually about mid-morning and then about 8pm too, usually when I'm hungry. I thought I was symptom spotting but I'm getting a bit dizzy too, spots like I've never had (even as a teenager!) and now ridiculously tired. I thought it was because I only found out just over 5 weeks gone but I had definitely felt off for a good couple of weeks.

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy Smile)
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanks for getting back so quick! I haven't tested yet, af not due till sunday so i'm trying to hold out till then but im suffering from lots of symptoms at the mo. Worried im building my hopes up though, its driving me crazy! Just find it odd how the nausea is the same time every night and that i havn't been sick yet.

Congratulations to you though! Bet you're really excited! Did u have many clues before you discovered your lovely news? if you don't mind me askingxxx
noodles
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
i just re read your post and realised it said spots and dizziness haha i think my brains not functioning. I'm struggling to tell whether its pregnancy symptoms or signs of my af. Just no they feel alot different from usual! xx
ZoeLeigh
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
noodles wrote:
hi thanks for getting back so quick! I haven't tested yet, af not due till sunday so i'm trying to hold out till then but im suffering from lots of symptoms at the mo. Worried im building my hopes up though, its driving me crazy! Just find it odd how the nausea is the same time every night and that i havn't been sick yet.

Congratulations to you though! Bet you're really excited! Did u have many clues before you discovered your lovely news? if you don't mind me askingxxx

Everything to a T even down to when AF is due in fact its like i wrote that above only difference is i've been testing everyday for a week all BFN !
noodles
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
arrgghh good im not going completely bonkers then! have u had many signs then? i think im going mad, its all i can think about!!xx
ZoeLeigh
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
Feeling sick on and off dizzy on and off doing stupid thing just not thinking going to the toilet loads even getting up in the night breasts are sore bottom of tummy is rock hard, pains here there and everywhere backache ! It can't all be in my head surely lol.
Been using this (link below) 24 Symptoms yesterday .....

http://www.mymonthlycycles.com
Lizziej
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
I've been so confused by this neasea- I have not been sick but in the morning or when I am hungry I get kind of waves of it. If I eat or drink water it seems better. This is the only symptom I am having that is not also related to AF. I tested this morning and BFN- but no AF and my BBT temps are high. Still possible.

LIzzie

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21d047
noodles
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
aww goood luck then! my nausea sounds similar except im gettin it on a night, its not when im hungry but drinking water is the only thing that takes it off. my boobs are really sore, particularly underneath, its like they feel really heavy. and they have been itchin all day which is odd. i tested this morning even though i knew it was too early, BFN grrrr! but i should of known really i just couldn't resist. Hopefully we'll all have better news soon!xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular