potty training

Mands79
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject: potty training
we are having trouble potty training our 2 1/2 year old daughter. We have tried all tips but really struggling. She will hold it in for as long as possible, 2day it was over 5 hours before she wet herself, so we went back and put a nappy on. We have sticker charts, tried princess nappies, toy treats, character underwear, princess toilet seat . u name it we have tried it. Is thier anyone with any different advice.
MyModernDoula
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mands, my daughter is going to be 3 on November, and she started to use the potty in May and just today she wetted herself.
She has had an urine infection, and she was on antibiotics.
She sleeps without any nappy or pull ups, so today she woke up aroun 9AM, and she only went to the potty at 1PM Shocked , and that was because i made her. After that i caught her holding it in at 7:30PM, and i had a go at her and she didn't even had time to reach the potty.
So my opinion is that sometimes they seem to master it, and then they go a setp back, i am sure you are doing everything right, but it's only when they are ready, just leave the potty at her reach.
seaqueen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject: Re: potty training
Mands79 wrote:
we are having trouble potty training our 2 1/2 year old daughter. We have tried all tips but really struggling. She will hold it in for as long as possible, 2day it was over 5 hours before she wet herself, so we went back and put a nappy on. We have sticker charts, tried princess nappies, toy treats, character underwear, princess toilet seat . u name it we have tried it. Is thier anyone with any different advice.

my boy is 3 and he still wont go on loo it hit and miss with him and almost pullin me hair out with it so know how u feel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular