Waiting to take a test............is agony

CarrieAlisha
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject: Waiting to take a test............is agony
Hiya
I'm 23 I had my coil taken out on the 17th July as me and my fiance want a baby. I was ovulating on the 19th til the 24th and we had sex once on the 20th. Now but i feel different. I'm tired more, im bloated and feelin neausious in the afternoon, my boobs are getting bigger and slightly tender. I want to be pregnant. I have to wait til I've missed a period to take a test as all the sites say I'll get a false negative if you take it too early and coz I really want to be pregnant and I feel different I'd be upset if I got a false negative. But then I think am I convincing myself I am pregnant coz I want it so much. My periods not due til 4th Aug and that seems ages away. Being pregnant is all I can think about.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to the forum,

yer it is best to wait to test coz it will be way to early to show positive now.

i no its hard waiting but u just gotta do it.

gd luck.

CarrieAlisha
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Yeh I know its best to wait, its just drivin me crazy. I'm movin house on wed as well and dont wanna lift anything to heavy, but dont wanna tell ppl that were trying either.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
well gd luk for wen ya do test.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:36 am 
Post subject:
I hope you do get a positive, but as Laura said it is too early to test yet. If you are desperate you could try testing a couple of days early with an early test such as first response, but bear in mind the result could still be wrong. Good luck with your move too!

AliciasMummy2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi CarrieAlisha,

I know how you feel it is horrible playing the waiting game....but....you can get early predication pregnancy tests so can find out about 4 days before a missed period (this is what I did). I Got my positive test about 3 days before I was due on...I bought the clear blue digital test I think they are the best test you can get.

As I had a few systoms myself I thought what the hell if its positive great if its negatibe try again a few days later.

Let me know how you get on

Vick xx
AliciasMummy2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi CarrieAlisha,

I know how you feel it is horrible playing the waiting game....but....you can get early predication pregnancy tests so can find out about 4 days before a missed period (this is what I did). I Got my positive test about 3 days before I was due on...I bought the clear blue digital test I think they are the best test you can get.

As I had a few systoms myself I thought what the hell if its positive great if its negatibe try again a few days later.

Let me know how you get on

Vick xx
CarrieAlisha
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies. I'm gona do a test on wed coz I think it will be a great day for us if I am pregnant. Moving into a new place and findin out were expectin will be great. If its neg then I'll try again couple of days later. I'll let you all know how I get on, I'll be screaming it from the roof tops x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
well fingers crossed you get the positive!

puss2
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi. i so emphasize that feeling! tomorrow will be 3 days before my AF is due and i`m going to test in the morning. ive got sore boobs i`m very tired and constantly hungry. its driving me nuts, but i feel afraid of the BFN!!!

CarrieAlisha
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 am 
Post subject:
I'm also really scared that its just AF symptoms, as my fella says him getin me pregnant 1st go is pretty amazin. So now my minds filled with doubts. I really wanna be and want to take a test, but now I'm scared incase its negative and I get my AF then I'll feel like I've made this all up. Can you imagine you are pregnant? My fella wants us to do the test together on wed night after we've moved house. I wanna do one before we do one together coz if its negative then I dont want him to be like, you've got an overactive imagination.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 am 
Post subject:
u do wotever u feel is best.

CarrieAlisha
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Just spoke to my fella and he said we'll test on wed and if its neg no worries we can av fun tryin again. So i'm feelin better, just really wanna do a test again hehe. Have more symptoms like that veins on my boobs showin and they're feelin really heavy.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
gd luck:)

Becks23
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Hey,

Getting pregnant on your first go is a pretty amazing thing to do but i have suffered with Endometriosis for years and i got pregnant 1st time!! It does happen against all the odds and after being told the endometriosis would probably leave me infertile!!

Good Luck Keep us updated xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular