Waiting to take a test............is agony

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Could be that its too early - but you said you are only due on Monday right? are you alsways on time? Could you be feeling this way cos you had the coil taken out - I have no experience with the coil so got no idea how it works.

I hope you have been lucky and got caught so quickyl, but it would be pretty lucky if you only had sex once during your ov time, will have my fingers crossed tho for you when you do test again.

If not this time- don't worry the more you stress the less likley it can be, enjoy the experience as much as you can, cos when you have a 2 yr old running around you have to grab your man during every little nap time LOL!!!
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due sunday, yep I am always on time. My coil didnt have any hormones in it, it was the cooper one. The Dr that took it out said my fertility would be regained instantly. I know I thought it would be pretty lucky to be caught so quickly and after only avin sex once. Distance permitted this.

hehe, yep i'll make the most of the time we av, before it becomes more difficult with kids running about x
1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well good luck Carrie, you don't have long to wait to find out so keep yourself busy over the weekend hun, put those tests out of sight so there are no temptations to try them till after the dreaded day.

I'm due to test next Friday - feels like a year away, but I have set myself a test date of no earlier than 12th so hopefully will get the result I want, I'm never bang on time with af so going to hold out a litlle bit just in case it does turn up.
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hun, let me know how you get on. I've just moved into a new flat so will have lots to do over the weekend
CarrieAlisha
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, I've not come on my period yesterday when it was due. I took a test 1st thing this morning and it was neg. The thing is, my boobs are so big and sore, its hard to sleep. Ive never had this prob with my boobs before, apart from when I was on the pill years ago. My boobs have been like this for over a week now. I'm also bloated and neusious, i have a weird taste in my mouth.

Any advise on what to do next? xx
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 am 
Post subject:
id retest in a couple of days hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
CarrieAlisha
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. I just dont wanna have to wait. I'm really impatient anyway, but coz i want this sooo much its making me worse. It nearly killed me to wait til today to test. mad hey? x
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:
no not mad lol xx just when you want it soooooo bad its really hard xxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
Shelle76
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Carrie

Just wanted to say I wish you lots of luck and babydust, I was in the same position as you - I had been on the coil and had it removed in January and was pregnant by February and we were moving house when I was due to come on/test so understand what you're going through completely. I really hope you get what you want this month but if not there's always next month lovey xxxx I thought it would take us ages to get caught but it was pretty much straight away so keep on trying Smile
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks I will. My fella will be happy about us keep trying hehe. Thank you everyone for your advise, I really appriciate it xxxx
CarrieAlisha
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, my af came last night. Not happy bout it. Everywhere I turn there are pregnant women and babies. I know I havent been tryin long, but I've wanted a baby for years only know bin able to start trying, so I want it to happen instantly. Realisin thats not how it works. Goin to try to not concentrate on it now and just have fun. Thanks for everyones advice and support.

xxx
redali
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hun!! I am so sorry.... it is so hard to have to go through this when you want one more than anything...

((hugs)) try to keep chin up and just spend this month enjoying it...

A
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear af came, but hopefully next month will be your month. Have a rest and enjoy some chocolate and a warm bath.

CarrieAlisha
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
I will, I need it, have a bit of a hectic life at the min, wit no energy. you know what its like when af comes, you feel icky. chocolate always helps though hehe. Thanks xx
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry your af arrived hun xxxxxxxxx
((((((((big hugs ))))))))))))))

tubal reversal april 08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular