December Mummies!!!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:41 am 
Post subject:
ok ill try 5-10 mins tonight but i just dnt want to leave it too long coz dnt want her to wake louise up.

i spose weve both just gt into habit of go in giv bottle and shel be asleep but thats just keeping the habit up isnt it.

tonight i will leave her for 5-10 mins then go in lay her down put dummy in and leave her for 5-10 mins and keep repeating it till hopefully she goes bak to sleep? hopefully couple of nights of this might break the habit. dnt want her waking up xmas eve night i wanna get some sleep so im not tired for xmas day.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 am 
Post subject:
aww i know exactly wot u mean, he kept wakin Scott n Holly up - which was bad for Scott as he at school - same as louise i expect, but i really hope it works for you! nothing worse than broken sleep - especially when u know there is no real reason for it!! xXx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 am 
Post subject:
shes never woke her up before wen theyve been in their own bedrooms so as long as shes just cryin and not screaming then shud be ok.

yer thats it shes not a newborn baby she dont need to be waking in the night so thats y its so frustrating and with me being stuck inside with kids recently i need me sleep so i can cope during day with them.

thanx for all ur help fingers crossed it will work tonight.

wen does keiren go to bed and wen dus he wake up?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am 
Post subject:
he goes to bed between 7.30 and 8pm, and i wake him at 7.30am coz need to get him ready for the school run, but on a weekend etc i leave him to sleep and he wakes at about 9am.
he hasnt been crying at all for the past few nights, and its not every night anymore, just the occasional one, and if he does cry its only for about a min then he goes quiet again, so i hope it does help you too !!
xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 am 
Post subject:
awww im jelous thats brilliant but i spoe thats wot georgia used to be like.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Had the worst night ever with georgia last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!
wen she woke i tried to leave her see if she wud settle herself but she never and started screaming so i went in giv her dummy put banket on and i did this for an hour but she got hysterical and then louise woke up!!! so i had no choice but to giv her a bottle and she finally went to sleep but then she was up again at 4.45am scareaming so had to iv her bottle again as cudnt have louise up agen she was already gonna be tired for school.

so yesterday she had 30 mins nap then she went to bed at 6.45 till 10.45 then bak to sleep at 12.30 then bak up at 4.45 and bak to sleep at 5.15 till 8. so in total she had 8 hours 15 on the night plus 30 min na in day so 8 hours 45 mins!!!! that isnt a lot of sleep is it.

i really dont no what i can do now i cant leave her crying for an hour agen tonight so she ends up hysterical and then wakes louise up bt i cant keep up the habit of feeding her but i think the habit of feeding her works better as she dont wake louise up and she goes bak to sleep once she has her millk.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
I've just had this with Caytlyn. Thankfully it only lasted 3 nights. Ended up having her in bed with me. Think it was due to her having a cold and teething thrown in for good measure. For a long time I have left a bottle of water in the cot with her. She happily gets a drink herself if she wakes up. Have you tried giving her just water when she wakes. I changed to giving her water in night at about 7 months and she was sleeping through after a couple of weeks. Hope it gets better for you soon hun. xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
i cant leave water in her cot as she cannot hold her bottle/beaker herself.

no i havent tried just giving her water in the night i will try that tho thanx.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hope it helps. Like you said if she having enough milk during day then she doesn't need it at night.

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

How's everyone doing? Are your LO well?

My best friend is due her baby in 3 weeks and we are so excited

Ready for Christmas? Finally finished shopping and wrapped up.
Gotta get the food yet. OH will be cooking as usual ( his contribution for the year)
We are staying in and going out boxing day.

How's the sleepless nights with Georgia laura? Has it improved? Thomas is waking in the night but he's teething. Once he has a cuddle he goes back fine.

Xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
yes all ready for xmas cant wait:)

georias getting better she slept all night on sun night it was fab and last niht she onyl got up once. georgias started nursery today as i have a job now so hoping it will wear her out.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 am 
Post subject:
We are all ready for the big day too. Just one present not going to get here in time, but she's got plenty!
We are having a bbq on xmas day. Coming back to England on 29th and christening on 2nd.
Glad Georgias doing better Laura. Any news from the consultant yet, I'd be hacked off if i'd been messed around that much.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
ooo a bbq on xmas sounds gd. sounds like ur gonna be busy sally.

no still no news sally i have been told consultant is ringing me tomorrow with the results if they havent rang by dinner time ill be on the fone checking whats happening i want to know tomorrow and thats that!!!

probs be last time i post now till xmas so happy xmas everyone and los.

speak soon x

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 am 
Post subject:
MERRY XMAS. Our first full year almost complete. Caytlyn's second xmas but her first xmas dinner and we are having a bbq! Hope you all having a lovely day and Santa has been kind. xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
hope u had a gd day sally.

georgia really didnt enjoy xmas day she was totally out of routine and didnt no wot was goin on.

gt georgias results frm her xray btw and her hips are fine so doc sed to keep physio up and monitor her and she will review here progress in march.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 48 of 51

Jump to:  

Community

Popular