December Mummies!!!

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Its ok out here but we are better off here. I can not work and we manage to live but back in UK I would have to work. Plus stay another year and Caytlyn will soon be starting school.
Well done thomas for walking. Caytlyn had been doing a few steps for a while but all of a sudden just went and no stopping her then!
Caytlyn still in some 9-12 trousers but they are starting to lok short but 12-18 are too long!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am 
Post subject:
nottryingotthomas - thats brill him taking his first steps:)yer g is width. georgias same with her legs 9-12 months trousers and hav to turn em up lol.
what has he got ent appointment for?
yer last time we saw doc se sed she will have growth spurt and i agreed but but 4 months later and still the same very strange. yer the kids shoes do start at size 3 for wlaking shoes so shes got lot a growing to do.
i last had her all measured wen she was 12 months she was just under 50th for weight and just above 25th for length and just above 75th for head.
shes still under physio was supposed to be there on wednesday but was cancelled this is 3rd time shes cancelled and it will probs take about 8 weeks to arrange another appointment. she is back at her consultant in march going to assess her development as she wasnt happy last time and decide if shes gonna send her for mri. and i presume by then she will be wanting to know if shes walking.

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
hey

Well Thomas still not walking fully yet, just across the room then collapses Rolling Eyes
Had ENT appt and consultant thinks the runny nose and ear infections are caused by glue ear. His hearing is fine though. He on 3 months of antibiotics and if that doesn't work then he will take a good look under general anaesthetic up his nose and in ears etc. Fingers crosses. Was quite patronising though like im a paranoid and overproctective first time mummy Mad (which i am but i wasnt the one who refered him to ENT. It was GP that thought it needing looking into)

Laura...hope you get the physio appt sorted soon. How frustrating xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
trying81and thomas - just realised ur name so ur ttc now?

i hate it wen docs are patronising hope the antibiotics work.

well havnt got georgias physio appointment thru yet but she has now learned to use her walker:)

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
not ttc just yet, but couldnt resist. Getting implant out next week then waiting for my body to adjust, ttc may/june Very Happy

great news with the walker Very Happy

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
lovely gd luck ttc.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Cant belive there hasnt been a post on here since feb hows every 1 and their los doing?

VickyAndJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hey all

Havent been on here for ages, thought I would pop back and see how your all doing.

Its mad that our babies are all growing up. Jack is doing brilliantly, so proud of him and all the new things he is learning to do.

I am back at work part time now so jack is at nursery 3 days a week and seams to love it.

When are you thinking of putting your littleones in beds?

Vicky

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Hiya vicky, nice 2 c u bk on here.

I also work part time but 5 days a week and Georgia loves it at nursery.

It will be a very long time before georgia goes in bed. she is very happy in her cot so I'm not thinking of a bed just yet. I didn't put louise in a bed till she was 2.5 so Georgia will probs b a similar age.

[/u]

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Vicky, these LO's are so grown up now! We are moving back to Uk in Sept, can't believe our time is up! Because we are moving back going to get Caytlyn a bed then, as there's no point buying her a cot.

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES!

Been aaages since I've been on here. Feels like a life time away. So much has happened.

Hope all your toddlers are doing well and not causing trouble like mine is. Thomas is so into everything, very independant and wants to do everything himself. The tantrums have also started...who said it was the terrible 2's? Have I really got more of this to come?
He's saying a few words although some not very clearly but we know what he means. He's coming on so much, my baby isn't a baby anymore Sad
Not putting Thomas in a bed yet. Probably wait until he's 2 so maybe after new year...more for my piece of mind.

Sally...are you looking forward to moving back? It will be strange coming home I would think, although I'm sure you families will be excited. Is it going to be permanent or do you have to go back for his work again?

Other news....me and OH have split up Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad very shocked and hurt and all so sudden but it's over for good. We were TTC as well so that's another blow. But I have my little boy to cuddle onto and I'm so grateful to have him.
I WILL move on eventually and find myself a man who will love and respect me Exclamation

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Sorry that u and ur oh hav split up. Hope ur ok and that things will get easier wiv time.

saffy1984
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Ah sorry to hear about that Trying81, that is a shame but as you said you have your little boy and that is the most important thing. I also havent been on for ages.

Nice to see familiar names.

Im working full time and Max goes to nursery, which he really enjoys. It is hard work tho. He is so full of mischief now and talking lots.

Anyone else started thinking of having another baby?

x

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
yer me lol, he is now nearly 12 weeks old Shocked
i completely forgot about this thread! hope everyone is ok Smile
Kieran is doin ok Smile into EVERTHING!! no more tests or anything for him now until he is 2 when he will be tested for a form of dwarfism called hypochonroplasia, but apart form all is good Smile xXx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
We were goin 2 start ttc this year but hav decided nt to start trying till nxt yr as Georgia still needs a lot of help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 50 of 51

Jump to:  

Community

Popular