December Mummies!!!

kel4kiddies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
hi glad everyones lo are getting on ,cant belive how quick they have grown up. sidney is also into everything and know want he wants Surprised ,he is still in his cot at mo dont know when we will change that Confused

sally cant belive your times up already are you looking forward coming home ??

so is any one else pregnant or gonna try for another ,no im not, 4 boys is enough our eldest just been on 1st lads hoilday omg it was horrible he is 17 and it was the slowest 2 weeks ever ,he had the best time as u can imagine but im 36 and i felt i aged at least another 10 years in them weeks with worry Smile but all home now thank god

as i never come on here no more im off to read some post to see who i still remember xxxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya kel.

Georgia is still in cot aswell and probs will b for a while longer.

Been ages since spoke to u on here.

Were not planning another just yet think we do want another but just bit yet. The girls r both hard work at the moment.

Angel78
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Lucas sounds a lot like your Lo's, into everything and tantrum throwing! We have just decorated his room (it was plain before)so thought that we would also make the transition to a bed so he should be going in tomorrow for the first time Confused Lily-Mae went into her bed at this age obviously because Lucas came along so we shall see how he goes. We are defo not having anymore, OH has had the snip as he also has 2 kids from a previous marriage. The 2 I have keep me busy enough although I would have at least another 2 if I didnt have the worry of the medical problems the babies would go through.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am 
Post subject:
angel - Hope putting Lucas into a bed goes well.
Georgias still in cot and no plans to put her into a bed yet.

Sally - Hope ur move bk to uk goes well sally.

Loola - how's keiren doing with his length? And how's baby connor doin? How old is he nw.

Georgia started walking properly at 19months so only been walking for just over 3 months but feels like forever. Turns out she has valgus foot and low muscle tone so thats why she was delayed but she has special booye from the hospital which hav helped her so much and shes almost catching up just still behind with climbing and steps but shes doing so well.

Her speech us delayed and she's having speech therapy every 3 weeks for that and her new word is whats this? It's so cute.

We are planning on taking the kids to disneyland paris next year so cant wait for that and then maybe start ttc after that.

We gave just bought our first house aswell a 3 storey with 3 double bedrooms we move mid October hopefully, can't wait.

i got made redundant about a month ago so I'm now a sahm and It's possibly harder than beng a working mum lol.

Hope all mums and babies are doing well or toddlers shud i say.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51
Page 51 of 51

Jump to:  

Community

Popular