December Mummies!!!

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thats the prob with these special days, it puts routines right out and they don't like losing their routines! Well that is good about her hips. I'm sure she'll get there.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 am 
Post subject:
yer its awful messing their routines up isnt it.

yer shes gonna be slow but she will be walking sometme in new year im sure.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Today is the day I can say my little girl has learnt to walk! I officially have a little girl and not a baby Sad

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am 
Post subject:
yey big well done to her:)SmileSmile

i cant say georias walking shes not interested at all but she can wave bye bye and feed herself with a spoon!!! im so impressed:)Smile

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Caytlyn no where near using cutlery yet! Thats fab that Georgia is doing that

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
yer its thanx to the nurery she goes to they have given her spoon and let her be as messy as she wants sticking fingers in at first she wud just shuvel food in with her hand but now shes doin gd with the spoon even if it is upside down im so impressed:)

and the waving bye is so cute: 2Smile

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Well Thomas still isnt walking yet, no interest at all. With the walker he loves it, even holding onto someone, but he likes crawling more. Guess he will do it when ready.
Bought him new shoes yesterday, gone up 1/2 size since Oct. Another 22!!! Rolling Eyes
Also still waiting for ENT appt due to ear infections and constant runny nose. GP thinks its his adenoids Confused

Hows Caytlyn doing with her walking Sally? Any plans for coming over again?

How Georgia Laura? She will get there also, don't worry .Well done for her using a spoon. They also encourage it at Thomas's nursery so he does ok but still makes a mess. Hes started using a non handled beaker and looks so cute and proud of himself Smile

My friend was due on Thurs, still no baby but hopefully the 2nd sweep will work tomorrow. Making me broody. Was gonna start tcc this month but holding off till summer now

xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
nottryinggotthomas - thats gd that thomas is walking with his walker and holding on to someone means he will walk wen hes got the confidence.
wish georias feet wud grow shes still in 6-9 month baby shoes so if she was walking wudnt be able to buy any walkin shoes for her as her feet are too small.

georgia is not even getting near walking she can stand holding on to furniture and take few steps round furniture. but if i try and stand her without furniture theres just no strength she just flops. i wudnt worry so much if she cud maybe stand alone or walk with walker but she just dont seemed to have progressed for ages.

yer georgia gets messy with her food but i love seeing her feeding herself:)

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
She is doing really well now. Doesn't like to hold your hand now though!
We took her to get her feet measured on new years eve. She wasn't walking to command then and she slipped and caught the sales assistant round the face. I was so apologetic about it and asked if she was ok. She snapped back 'NO, that really hurt actually.' I couldn't believe it. it was an accident. Any way she went off and came back and had calmed down. I felt really bad though.
No more plans at the mo to come home, were due to come back for good in sep but decided we gonna do another year. Let people come to us!

I keep trying to give her cutlery but it just ends up on the floor!
My MIL keeps 'suggesting' things we should do with her and we know it doesn't work or we do it our way. If she uses the phrase 'do you not think?' much more, i think i'll scream!
don't get me wrong she is lovely and we get on great, but its grating on me a bit. I know i'm being petty and she's only trying to help!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
as if the sales assistant was like that shes only a baby and it was an accident u wud just laff it off wudnt u. wot size shoe is she now sally?

ppl pushing their nose in yes i no there trying to help but still doesent mean they dont get on ur nerves lol.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
It really soured the first shoe experience. She measured her to be 4 and a half. Soon be taking her to get them measured again. They said measure every 6-8 weeks, but would prob need new shoes every 3-4 months.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
yer its an expensive business nce there walking and buying the shoes.

even if georgia was walking shes way off the size of the shoes they make so i cudnt actually get her any shoes Confused very confusing as i dont no wot to do wen she is walking.
her feet have not grwon they are 10.5cm

here is a sizing chart http://www.uniqueforkids.com/index.php?_a=viewDoc&docId=20
so she still has 1.2 cm to grow to get to size 3 but she has been 10.5cm since about 10 months old so havent grown for 5 months i find it strange.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't been measuring her feet, so don't know how long her feet are taking to grow. does seem a long while to have had no growth, but then i'm no foot expert! I'm sure when she's walking and you take her to a shop, they'll be able to get her the right size.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
yep shes gonna be a while wlaking so hopefully by that time she will at least fit in size 2.5

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Well suprisingly Thomas took his first steps this week Very Happy Got to 6 steps so far and hes loving wallking, laughing away which also makes him fall again Laughing So proud of him.
His shoe size is 3 1/2 G (whatever the G is, think its the width)
His legs are short, still in 9-12 trousers and i have to turn them up a bit. Think hes gonna take after his daddys short legs Laughing Though not had him measured for 6 months and he was average then.
Got ENT appt for 2nd feb so hope they find out whats causing the problems.

My friend had her baby on tuesday...little girl called Lily Very Happy Very Happy

Im sure she will catch up soon Laura...she will have a growth spurt before u know it. I think at clarks where i got Thomas shoes from they started at size 3. Have u had her measured recently (not feet but whole body) Hows her weight coming along? Is she still under physio and consultant?

Sally the attitude of the saleswoman was awful...as if a little baby could do it on purpose Mad I bet it was her that felt bad afterwards.
Another year? Thats good, u must love it there then and settled in well. Will be strange for Caytlyn when u do return though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 49 of 51

Jump to:  

Community

Popular