Contractions? Real thing???

lisamarie1807
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject: Contractions? Real thing???
Im feeling these wierd, cramping feelings. its almost like something is grabbing and squeezing slowly and then harder. it starts off not bad, but then begins to really hurt. are these contractions? like actual ones??
everyone keeps saying that "you'll know, you'll know" but i really dont know. if it is BH or the real thing.
they were bad last night, i tried timing them: about 45 mins apart, and then tried to sleep. they started comming about an hour and a half apart, and i was able to sleep in between them but woke up with the same feeling.. light "squeezing" and then more intense and then it goes away.
then at 5:20 am this morning, i went to the washroom, and saw blood and 'slime'.
i dont know if this is real or if its not. please help me. i feel so clueless. i really wish my mom was around. Sad
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like you could be Very Happy Possibly you have had a show as well. Obviously I am not a midwife I can only go by my own experience.
The pain your describing sounds exactly like the pains I had with both of my children. Hopefully this is the real thing for you, try a hot bath and keep as active as possible, which should help things along. At the same time try to eat well as it could be a long night for you. You need all the energy you can get.

Hope to hear your good news soon, good luck.xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya hun. sounds like u cud b in labour. how fr r u. give u labour ward a ring n they will prob ask u 2 come in 2 check u. gl 2 u xxxx
ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like all systems set to go
good luck =breath easy
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:19 am 
Post subject:
it does sound like the start of it,,,

keep active but try and conserve as much energy as you you can hun..xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
It does sound like it is the start! Have you rung the labour ward? Good luck if it is!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
yer sounds liek start of labour gd luck lisamarie:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular