HUNTER

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject: HUNTER
hiya hun finks it about time we had a catch up lol........how did nursrey go 4 hunter or do u call it play school crnt rem lol.....hows u doing

xxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Hey you!! We good ta, 2nd tooth still trying to come thru tho Sad I have spoken to my boss and I am returning to work PT on Sept 1 and then FT Sept 29 so have almost got day care all sorted. The closer it gets the more I dont want to leave him though, I gona miss him soooo much. He will be crawling for the first time when Im not there and maybe even learning to walk with someone else too. Sad Sad It will be good having the extra money though and we can start looking for a new house, sick of this one and want to sell and shift before Christmas. HOPEFULLY!!!!

Hows you and Leon?? Is it all you thought it would be or a little more on the scary side!! Very Happy I know we are ment to have this maternal kind of thing but there is soooo much that I have never thought of before or maybe just did it without thinking about it when I was a nanny, but now its my own son everything seems more important Laughing I hope you are feeling as though you are getting thru each day ok and feeling more confident with every decision you make. I promise it does get easier as every week goes by and you stop 2nd guessing yourself too. It must be great to have your mum to call on if you need to, I hope you are getting some special just 'mum and Leon' time to tho, they are the nicest moments Wink xxxxxxx
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject: xx
aww that evil tooth poor hunter hopfully it int causing him 2 much pain....aww hun bt wen u see him after not seeing him all day u will just wnt 2 spend the rest ov ya time with him. im sure he will love bein rd other lil kids 2.

me n leon r doing gud ta. im having up n down days but not with leon im always happy with him. yh its nice 2 have my mum but she not around much any more so its always just me n lele. im ganna find a baby group 2 go 2 2 make freinds n get out more xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Mothers groups are great, we meet every 2nd Thurs at someones house for a finger food pot luck lunch and talk about everything from bd, af, oh's and general baby stuff. A good chance to discuss anything that worries you and you get to know each other so well that you never feel judged and uncomfortable, i really look forward to mine. COME TO OURS!!! YOU"D HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! Laughing My oh was home once when it was at my place and he had to leave because he was so embarrased about what we talked about Embarassed Laughing Laughing Are you managing to get out for walks n stuff now? Hard when you first have them a, you kindv feel like a pack horse with all the things 'you might need' and take along. Laughing Like you I had Hunter in summer, well late spring here actually, and it was so nice not having to bundle him up in winter clothes and insted having him outside in the fresh air. Christmas is the beginning of summer and it was hot n sunny, he just kicked around it nap n singlet, charming everyone Laughing Totally off the subject but how have your ex's family been since Leon was born? They are not hasseling you at all??!! Evil or Very Mad
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:25 pm 
aww that sounds so good. i wunt want them 2 come mine lol. id feel like i wud have 2 make them cuppas n im no good at that lol.

tonys mum came round twice since leon as een born. she stayed 4 ages n all she did was talk about tony. then my vitcum suport officer told me it wud be best if she took everything thru court so i told her 2 do that.

she as been a [*CENSORED*] tho. tony gave me his msn account n she rang the police n told them i had been using it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. silly cow lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
You must be so torn about what to do. On one hand he will be asking about his daddy one day and on the other you have to decide if you tell him the whole story when he is older. Mind you, if that silly witch of a woman carries on the way she does then Leon is going to grow up understanding that she is a nasty lady and not want to see her anyway!! That could be a good thing Very Happy (not a nice thing to say i know but that whole family seems bent on everybody being as sad and pathetic as they are!!!) Grrrrrrr
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 am 
thats wt im hoping hun. tht leon will see 4 him self. i 8 them all i really do. they stress me out so much thgere so selfish. dnt they fink i have enough on with a newborn. daddy will b getting out some time in the next 20 days grrr x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Is he allowed to just pop on by tho or is there a court order against him so he cant bother you
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
oh lamb! didn't realise he's getting out so soon. Have you got everything in place to keep you and Leon protected from him? Hope everything goes OK.
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:48 pm 
yep he out pretty soon. he int alloud direct or in direct contact wi me or leon. bt iv heared he is ganna beat me up. his sis told me he ganna pay a lass 2 do it. then i crnt prove it was him. my comp dint save these messagers so im gutted but oh well ill just have 2 tense ma self n get a kick in. its stressin me out tho x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 am 
Post subject:
Was it through an email that you got that message from him? I know you are having problems with your computer but there is a way to retrieve it if it was deleted. If you are seriously worried then getting that message back will be of an advantage. Also, is you email a hotmail or private address
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:42 am 
it was on instant messager n i dint have the save messages option on. i fort i did tho grrr. as long as sum 1 dont hit mw well im with leon i dont really care. im not scared ov sum 1 hitting me i just dnt wnt sum 1 doin it well im with lele. if sum 1 stupid enough 2 get them self in 2 troble 4 tony then let them x
frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi sorry to jump in on a conversation but I just wanted to say something. Firstly it sounds as though u been through a rough time and sorry for that. Secondly I had similar with x husband and was told by a police officer to inform them near the time when he was coming out so they can keep an eye on things also tell them what has happened.
Thirdly keep a dairy can u remember when u had the thretening msn put it down in the dairy and what was said.
I recived a funeral reath of flowers the day before he came out and the police tracked it down to a family member and they got prosicuted. I was terrified. He was even ordering taxis and pizza to be delivered to my home from inside.
These people are skum and dont let them get to you because that what they want. I know not easy but be strong and show them u not scared (even though u may be)
I even had his cousin move into the house next door and caused hell but she was evicted. It was only when I said enough enough and stood up to the family that I felt I had control back in my life. They dont come near now and they seem more scared of me as if they even look at me I call the police.
Be strong ok and dont let them ruin you life and your time with new babby.
Sorry to go on but I hate to see women made to feel this was by a bully.
Frog x x x x x x x x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 am 
hiya frog. god tht must ov been alful 4 u.well done 4 bein so strong. xxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
good advice frog - you just keep standing up for yourself laura, and don't let him or his nasty family bully you!!
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular