SEPTEMBER MUMMIES - UPDATED

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
OMG!!! we have missed so much not coming on here!! Tillyfloss, Gemz and Wheelie congratulations ladies, so so pleased for you!!

Wheelie, sorry to hear about your PND, I had it too but recognised it straight away and went onto my old depression pills and was fine a few weeks later. I am sorry you struggled so much but so glad you are reaping the benefits now and how lucky are you to have just ttc the once and it happened straight away Smile If you do get PND again then at least this time you will recognise it and can go straight on the medication hun. I am sure you will find things alot easier the second time round. Glad to hear Louis is getting on well and yes Toddlers are fab, much better than babies! Alex is doing really well and seems to be on target for everything but speaking. I had heard some boys are a bit slower at talking than girls so have relaxed about it now and am no longer worried. He is however becoming fiercely independent to the point where I struggle with him sometimes getting him to do what I want; like changing a nappy, wow thats a struggle which involves me having to pin him down lol!! I need another couple of hands I think. He is such an amazing little boy and I love him to bits. DH and I started TTC again last august but we didn't realise that because we didn't have sex for the whole of my pregnancy and very little after Alex was born his sperm count went down even lower than the 20mil it was and the swimmers all stopped swimming Sad Our Dr has told us it is likely we will need IVF but we haven't given up and he has gone back on the miracle pills he took last time and we have seen a slight improvement after a couple of weeks so hoping for more of an improvement in the next few months. I was hoping to have a 2012 baby but alas was not meant to be. Do you remember Neph and Nancy?? Nancy had little ethan, I can't remember her username. Well they are both pregnant and actually I think Nancy is due around the same time as you - I will direct her here. So great to hear from you, will try and post a link to a picture of alex for you. will also try and pop on here more often. We have a group on the 'whatsapp' application on our smart phones now. If you have one then e-mail me on clark underscore alice at hotmail dot co dot uk with your mobile number and I will add you. you wud need to download the whatsapp application on your mobile first - works on iphone, blackberry and andriod so any of you 3 ladies are welcome to e-mail me. By the way some of the group met up last year and we are having another meet in Chester in June when I am in the UK. if you want details let me know. Hugs x x x
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
Wow congratulations Wheelie! So sorry that you've had such a tough time but really pleased to hear you're coming out the other side. At least with baby no.2 you can prepare a bit more easily and will be much more aware of your PND although there's nothing to say it will happen again. As Alice says we've a group on FB and Whatsapp which has been a fantastic place for support as well as a few giggles! It would be wonderful if you could make our meet up.

All great with me and Olivia. She's a bright little think who is chattering away and learning so much everyday. Can't believe they're all gonna be 2 this year, the time just flies by.

Sending you lots of love xxx
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Wheelie, I missed you girl!!! How have your seeds gone this year?
My veg are behind because of the weather Sad
Really sorry to hear you had PND, that must have been hideous.
It really is so much better 2nd time around, you get in your stride
much quicker. And first time lucky, are last time, that's wonderful
news. I have often wondered how you are & only mentioned you
on What'sApp a few days ago. Please keep us posted on your
progress. Eddie is now so much better are being hospitalised with
severe eczema, it was quite horrific at his worst. Now we just have
to keep him off dairy, eggs & monitor the potato. As Al said we've
all kept in close contact, it's lovely & very reassuring when your
child's going thru a 'stage'!!!!! Big hugs hun, so very lovely to hear
you & Louis are well xxx
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Wheelie! So great to hear from you!!! wow! I'm with the girls! Sorry to hear bout ur PND, but like they said second time 'round u will know what to do and recognize the symptoms. I will be 19wks on monday! So totally unexpected! Due Oct 15th, little girl! Lovely to hear from you again! We have so missed you! Plse do join us on whatsapp!!! Hayden is doing well! Also slow on the talking front. Just says 'Mamma' 'Boeta', that for his big bro, Ta, (thank you) and pints to what he wants! Hahahaha Smile

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Thought I would update those of you not on facebook or whatsapp Smile Alex is doing great, he has such a good memory, loves to read and loves Thomas the Tank Engine!! His talking hasn't improved he basically garbles rubbish but non stop Smile From the minute he wakes in the morning through till bedtime he is never quiet. I decided that I have been doing too much for him so have been trying to let him do things more himself. I still feed him his breakfast as he has porridge or weetabix and as I always make it too runny he would just slop it everywhere so I feed that to him and he does his other two meals and all his snacks. He is a great eater and will happily sit at his little table and eat all his food. He is also a great sleeper and at the moment is having a 2 hour nap every day from 1 - 3pm and sleeps 7pm through till 7am without waking in the night. I think he probably wakes earlier than 7 but is happy to play in his cot till I go and get him up. He is still in his cot, he loves it and so I am quite happy for him to stay in there for as long as possible. We do have a toddler bed ready and waiting for him in his room so he knows it is there but I guess changes like that will happen more when he can speak and can tell me he wants to sleep in it. The next thing is to wean him off his dummy at night. He doesn't have one in the day, only for sleeps. I took his day one off him at age 1 and was planning to take his night one at age 2 but may leave it till he can speak and understand that we are going to leave it for the Dummy fairy lol!!
Can you believe our babys are going to be 2 years old soon!!! Crazy Shocked I hope they all have lovely birthdays and you make special memories Smile

Here are some pictures of my little monkey taken this week:

Hugs to you all x x x
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi all!! Wheelie I wanted to post you a quick message as I (in very useless fashion) havent been on here for such a looooong time, but have thought of you often!! I wanted to say sorry to hear about your PND but I am pleased that you have come through the other end. Congratulations on baby number 2, I don't seem to have read sex or names etc so if you do get a chance post a quick update Smile I hope things have been better for you second time around and that you are taking care of yourself.

Things with me us are good. Annabel is doing really well, huge, chatty and hilarious! Had a tough year of full time work and a uni course as well as motherhood, but things have settled a little now.

Take care hun, and if you ever do break into the world of facebook let us know!

ps it's vicky/vc84 - just changed my user name!
xx
ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Just popping on to say Hi Smile

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone,

Just in case you ever come on here Wheelie I wanted to let you know that I have just had my second (and last) child Liberty May Hazel Clark or Libby for short. She is gorgeous even though I say so myself and a little cutie. Alex loves her and her Daddy is completely smitten lol!!! She was 10lbs 2oz and born by VBAC in Dubai - yes we're still here! I don't ever get notifications from this birth club anymore when someone posts, don't know if you still do? Hope all is well with your children x x x
Page 201 of 201

Jump to:  

Community

Popular