SEPTEMBER MUMMIES - UPDATED

Ma2A
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all!

OMG I am so jealous Alice, Dubai sounds amazing and it's horrible and cold here, and back to work in the morning, yuk!! Soak up the sunshine and send some our way please?!?! You'll be getting lots of vitamin D from the sun rays!!

Wheelie, yeah the tickers are great!! Was chuffed so thanks for the help!! And I am reading Happy Birth Day but Mitchell Beazley (just realised it's written by a bloke - how helpful?!?!) it's quite good but was only 2 so that's why I got it. It's in a weird order though cos I've read about scans and tests, labour and birth choices etc - now there is a chapter on staying healthy during pregnancy! Going to visit my sister next weekend as she lives miles away from me so I'm going to tell her the news and hopefully borrow some books!!!

And good advice on the looking at other threads, glad it helped you Sarah, think I am going to do the same. I keep having twinges too - and worrying slightly when they come, and worrying slightly when they don't too!! I like the reminders that it is real!! Hope you get a good night's sleep soon!!!!

Anyway, hope you all enjoy your sundays and that for those back to work tomorrow I hope it's ok!!
Speak soon xxx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Yeah Dubai is good, we have been here 5 years now and pop home about twice a year but I am longing to go home for good! It took me a long time to start liking it here -about 2 and a half years but now I appreciate the lifestyle and the sun Smile
I am a bit upset this morning, don't know if it is hormones, but after another night of very little sleep and getting up at least 4 times to pee, I woke up on the couch again as my DH kissed me goodbye on his way to work and he told me that he can't cope with the lack of sleep as I am waking him up all the time and one of us will have to go to the spare room Crying or Very sad
I am so upset.
I totally understand and sympathise with him and if the roles were reversed I wud feel the same but I don't want to sleep alone....
hugs to all x x
P.S. - I have a new symptom Very Happy dizzyness as in last night the bedroom was spinning and I couldn't walk in a straight line!!!
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am 
Post subject:
May i join ?? Am 4 weeks today so due 14th sep i think , no syptoms at all yet , i had severe sickness all 42 weeks last time so fingers crossed i dont this time ! congrats 2 every1 else xx
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
ah just wanted to say congrats to the sept mummies to be! seems so strange because i was a sept mummy last year! Very Happy

good luck with the pregnancies girls!!!!!!!!!
ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi emzyloo and congratulations xxxx
Thank you wriggler xxx
Alowicious sorry you are having a tearfull day Hugs to you xxxxx
I know how you feel with the lack of sleep,maybe have a chat with dh when he gets home and tell him how you are feeling to,maybe it might help xxxx
Havent really had any more symptoms yet just very sore boobs and a bit sickly.
Sarah xx
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Oh, Alice, how upsetting. No wonder you had a little cry - I would have done too! The thing is that you deam about being pregnant and living a perfect, romantic and blissful existence from then on, full of harmoney and unity with your dear husband and then.....well this sort of thing happens. Just goes to show that life and love go on as normal! Am not sure of what to suggest. Can you cut down on how much liquid you consume a couple of hours before bedtime?

Wriggler - thanks for your kind wishes. I can't wait until I'm able to say the same to the Sept 2011 Mummies with my baby in my arms....Sept seems like SUCH a long way away.

EmzyLouandTommy - Congraulations! Welcome to our little gang! It sounds like you're going to be a Mummy second time round - lucky you. Am not sure how many of us in this posting are first or second timers. Can everyone write in and say so that we all know who's experienced and who's a novice at this business?

Sarah - I still haven't had any symptoms either. Even my boobs are slightly less sore today. In fact I think they are decidedly going down in terms of firmness and even size which is really worrying. ......God, I'm really panicking now that I've started thinking about this. Ought to go now and research why that would be.

Take care all
Wheelie xx

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Welcome to the new mummies to be Smile
I am going to be a first time mum so if I sound a tad neurotic you will understand why Wink
All srted with hubby we are off to buy a new bed at the weekend so if I get the wiggles again hopefully the new bed won't move and vibrate everytime I get out of it to go pee Smile
Wheelie don't worry about your boobs not feeling as firm or sore mine have gone the same. They did go up a cup size in the first week but now they are still a little sore but the itchy nipple thing has stopped and they don't appear to be as big or as firm anymore. I don't think it is anything to worry about.
its 1.30am in Dubai now and I can't sleep!!
hugs to all x x x
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

Alice, I am glad to hear that you got things sorted out with your DH. It must be hard for him, but I really feel for you, I would have cried too!! But hopefully the new bed idea will work - and it's great you can obviously talk to him about stuff!!

Wheelie and Sarah, I have had less symptoms too! I wonder if it's our bodies getting slightly more used to the hormone changes (or just giving us a small break before things really start?!?!) But...I was back to my 4.30am awakening this am, not good. hoping it was back to work stress, and that i will sleep tonight fx!!

Welcome EmzyLouandTommy!! and congratulations!!!!! How's things going so far?? you excited?? I am, just a bit nervous too, but sure that's to be expected!!

And thanks for your congratulations wriggler2008, I am so excited and knowing you were here last year makes it more real so thanks!!

This is the first for me so all completely new!! my mam freaked me out today as she texted saying how are you and pipsqueak (not sure I like the nickname, will see...am trying out munchkin at the mo!). I texted back saying fine but having a few cramps. She immediately replied 'what and where?', then I texted saying 'don't panic me, what are you thinking', then she called and asked what was happening. I said that I had some mild cramping around my left lower abdomen that I've been having on and off for the last week. She chilled out about it, but I was a bit peeved cos i don't know about these things and haven't seen the midwife or anyone yet as waiting for an appt and don't need someone panicking me about what I think is nothing! (oh, didn't realise I was as upset about this until I started ranting, sorry!!). I know she just cares and wants to look after me, it just made me really worry for a minute and I didn't like it Sad Has everyone else been getting these cramps?? just like period pains really, a dull ache on and off. Sorry, completely went on there!!!

Sorry for my rant and very long post! Hope everyone is feeling good and that everyone gets a good night sleep tonight. Sweet dreams

Vicky xxx
gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 am 
Post subject:
HI all

How are we all doing? Im pretty good at the mo did my last frer yesterday and was very happy too see it had got darker than the last test and was darker than the control line test line was there before control.Which has made me feel better.
Im still worried sick so not posting too much just trying my hardest to get through another day it's so had being pg again after 5 losses i just want to relax but i can't Crying or Very sad
Got doc's this afternoon need to sort out a plan of action so to speak i am under a consultant but have recently moved so need to go under the hospital that's closer as it's too far too travel for allot of appointment's.
And wheelie if your that worried about things you could always ring your epau and tell them you have had cramps or something i know it's naughty but i dont think it's good for you to worry that much at least you will get a scan and hopefully you will be able to relax a little.

Gemma xxx

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies Smile
Gemz glad your frer line was darker - sending lots of sticky glue to you. I don't know how you have coped losing 5 (((hugs)))
VC84 - I am not sleeping well either! last night I went to bed at 1.30am thinking if I went to bed later I would sleep longer but I woke up at 3.30 wide awake and so got up Sad
Don't worry too much about cramping unless it is really hurting you. I have had cramping from 2 days before I was due on all the way through so far but in my 'what to expect when your expecting' book it says thats normal and is a good sign that your insides are stretching and growing Smile I think there is something there about the pain being one sided and then spreading across the abdomen is not a good sign - can't remember?? But if you are really worried contact someone like Gemz suggested.
How is everyone else?

p.s. I am 6 weeks exactly today Smile
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya girls - men grrrrrr I know am a bit emotional at mo but last night i challenged my Oh as he doesnt seem very postive since i gave him the BFP on christmas eve in fact hes quite avoided talking about - he was ranting last nite about his ex- how he would rather not have had daughter had he known she was going to be pushed around from his house to ex OH's , if he knew his ex was going to leave and take her away from him when she was 2 etc. I just said im not your ex you have to trust me then he said well your pregnancy's not even confirmed yet- i said what do you mean 4 pregnancy tests aint wrong!! " well youve not had a scan yet you dont know if its in the right place" yeah great thanks for that i wasnt worried about that in the slightest!!! I said what difference will that make to how hes feeling.
Men you give them what they want then they dont want it.
I was really upset- told him im not bringing this baby up on my own and if he's changed his mind he bettter speak up soon cos i dont want the scan if i might end up getting rid of it- i know it was an evil thing to say and tbh i dont think i could already even if i have to do this on my own- i was just so mad. Having this baby was all his idea! Sorry just needed to get that off my chest
TTC reveral no 2
whatisit
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Have cleared the drive today with my son - probably done a bit too much but still angry with OH and was thinking ' well whats it matter its not even been confirmed!'
Last week i had the odd sickness wave and dizzyspell but last few days nothing- n sore boobs, no nausea, no dizzyness.
Did my second clear blue digital today and its gone from 2-3 weeks last week to 3+ today. It came up really quickly too- so thats good.
Hope the scan on Monday will change his mind - how did everyone elses OH react? Im just annoyed that he really wanted this baby, tbh i would have happily not had the sterilisation reveresed had i not met him. But it was something this family life he really wanted and i wanted to give him so i offered to have the reversal and he agreed - and well hes been happy to oblige each month at the right itme- even using moon cups some months- so its not like hes not had to put a bit of effort in! Men cant live with them- cant live without them.
TTC reveral no 2
crackedup
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

can I Join you x
Found out today that i have my BFP after 5 years of trying and really cant believe it. Very Happy

This will be our first so very excited but nervous at the same time.

I like all of you am not sleeping well at all....sore boobs and cramping on and off.

just cant wait until i reach 12 weeks and can have a scan x
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone xx
Congratulations crackedup you must be soo happy ,xxxx
whatisit i'm sorry you are having a hard time at the moment,maybe you oh just needs to get use to you being pregnant,after your scan it may seem a bit more real to him although he shouldnt take out on you what his ex has done.((Hugs)) hope you get things sorted out soon xxxx
Alice congrats on being 6 weeks xxxx Am looking at 6 weeks being one step closer to 12 weeks because its half way through the first trimester (if you get what i mean).
Glad things were sorted with your oh xx
Gemz brilliant that your line was darker ,was thinking of getting another test maybe digi just to reasure me everything is ok.
Wheelie please don't panic i'm sure everything will be fine xxx could you not go back to the doctors and ask for a early scan again?
vc84 i have had some pains like you have described and just think its like alice said where everything is moving round for the baby,if you are worried though i would go and se the doctor xx
I have just made my appotment to book in with the midwife,have to wait untill i'm 8 weeks so i am going on the 25th january.Can't wait as it will seem a bit more real and then i will get my 12 week scan date ...so excited xx
Am still waking up very early which means i'm so tiered by 9 oclock and all my oh see's of me is me asleep on the sofa Crying or Very sad
He says he dosent mind but we arent seeing a lot of each other
Hope you are all ok
Sarah xxxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Welcome CrackedUp and the hugest of congratulations! Gosh you must be thrilled after five years! Please do join our little gang and post away!

Gem - honey, crikey why have you had five MCs? What do the docs say? And are you on any treatment this time? My heart goes out to you - you must have been through so much and must be terrifed at the moment. I know how neurotic I am feeling at the moment being pregnant again after just one MC. I just pray that this one sticks for you.

Sarah - I'm thinking like you too in that I'm seeing the midwife in two weeks tomorrow by which point I will be 8 weeks which sounds brilliant! Only four weeks from then until the coveted 12 weeks!

Alice - you must be knackered. Have you tried having a hot milky drink and a nice bath before bedtime?

Am feeling much better today. I did another pregnancy test this morning and the test line came up bolder and quicker than the control line. I know it sounds a silly thing to do at this stage but it really lifted my spirits!....I will be 6 weeks tomorrow - whoohoo!

Wheelie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 4 of 201

Jump to:  

Community

Popular