SEPTEMBER MUMMIES - UPDATED

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Smile
Just had a call from my DR telling me everything is fine and to book for an early scan in 2 weeks - I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!

So my HCG levels at 4 weeks were 282 and at 4 weeks 4 days were 1011, he is pleased with that Very Happy I am praying every day that everything goes well FX

How is everyone feeling??
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Alowicious i'm so pleased for you and 2 weeks will fly by xxx
Don't think i will get any scans untill 12 weeks Crying or Very sad ,I can't wait to see my little beanie.
Had a bit of a cry this morning as i'm worried something will go wrong,I'm hoing and praying it won't i love this little beanie so much already .
Charlieb5 thank you so much for your advice xx
Sarah xxx
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Alowicious - that's wonderful news hun - I am so happy for you. It must be wonderful to have the reassurance of your increasing HcG levels.

Sarah - I know this might sound awful but I am so glad that you have said you had a little cry because you're so worried. I alternate between feeling elated that I am pregnant at last and also feeling positive that this pregnancy feels different from the last one (where I MCd at 4 weeks 5 days) Smile and then feeling terrified that something is going to go wrong again. Like you, I feel this incredible sense of love already for this tiny weeny embryo and I feel so protective over it. I just don't want anything to happen to it. I am trying to rest as much as poss but this is difficult over Christmas and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

I know what my GP will say - that there is no point in taking any bloods and doing HcG levels as what will be will be, and she can't prevent a MC anyway if it is going to happen, so as nice as she is, there is no point going to talk to her.

Can anyone offer me and Sarah any words of comfort to help us stop worrying so much? Sad

Wheelie x

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,
I am exactly the same, one minute I am on a high, waking up with a smile on my face thinking wow! and the next minute I am sh*tting myself thinking what if the worst happens. You can't do anything to help apart from rest occasionally because at the end of the day what will be will be and we just all have to keep our fingers crossed that these little embies stick and are healthy.

I live in Dubai at the moment by the way and everything is done through private medical treatment here so thats the only reason I have had hcg tests and will be having an early scan - so my Dr can make more money!

I feel better today, am 5 weeks exactly now Smile no nausea as yet today, feeling on a natural high and can't believe my body is growing a little human being Laughing

Hugs x x x
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
How is everyone feeling?
I have started to fel a bit sick in the evenings and also first thing in the morning,and am not very hungrey.
Have been weeing alot to and have had very sore boobs.
Also feel like i want to cry at stupid things Laughing
Is anyone else feeling like this?
Also noticed my stomache is huge by the end of the day.
I am loving it all though because it means my little beanie must be growing,
Not sure why but i am worried something will go wrong,think it may be because we have waited a long time for this little beanie and with my son we didnt really have to try.
Hope you are all ok
Sarah xxx
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi all hope you don't mind me coming to join all you September mummy's got my bfp on the 27th at 10dpo not due af until new year's day so being a little brave coming to join you so early. Hoping my stay isn't going to be short as i have had 5 miscarriage's look forward to sharing all our journey's. How are you all on the symptoms front ? my boob's are so sore been having really bad heartburn and been pretty tired and im quite hoping for the ms must be mad.

ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gemz and congratulations xxx
Do you know when you will be due?
So sorry you have had so many loses,I really hope this one stays for you xxxxx
I have only had sore boobs and tired and have started to feel a bit sick in the evenings.
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

please can I join you??? congratulations to everyone and wishing you all a H&H 9 months!! I am due on 3rd September!! And am absolutely over the moon. it sounds like quite a few of you have been through a difficult time and I am really sorry to hear that! So I am sending lots of sticky glue to us all and lots of positive thoughts Very Happy saying that mind my mind has been completely wandering!! I just keep thinking...what if it's gone today? or just not believing it's happened at all!! But 6 BFP's are surely quite conclusive???!!! I think everyones right, what will be will be and we just have to stay positive, keep healthy and hope!!

my symptoms are...some feeling sick (especially if hungry) exhausted yesterday but a bit better today - even though I can't sleep past 6am at the moment (which I cried about in bed this morning...hormones?!?!), lower back aches (this was one of the things that prompted me to test!) and quite a lot of mild cramping and twinges. My boobs aren't bigger yet!!!! As a very small chested lady this is something I am looking forward to (ha ha) so just waiting for that Very Happy

am looking forward to hearing about everyone's journeys - it's all just so exciting!!!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome new September Mummies Very Happy and congratulations again!

Symptoms so far for me =
huge sore boobs and my nipples are really irritating me today
Big bloated belly
Real spacey feeling like I am walking around with my heads in the clouds
No nausea today
Food aversion - still only like milk, bread and fruit but have been dreaming of prawns all day Shocked
Insomnia is back again and I woke at 3am today Sad Loving all other symptoms though!!
Very teary - I got lost in a large cafe today and nearly threw a hissy fit Laughing
hugs x x x
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi
Vc84 welcome to the thread xxxxI think you are due the same day as me
Alowicious im so glad i'm not the only one who keeps waking up early,mine is 6 oclock every morning.
Also for the last two nights i have had this really sharp pain which feels like it is going through my nipples,and i am so bloted at night .
But am loving all the sympoms to as i thought i would never feel them again and it means things must be ok with little beanie
Sarah xxx
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Morning girls

It's really lovely to have some more September Mummies - welcome and congratulations again!

I'm still terribly anxious - I just can't help it despite telling myself that I stand a very good chance of carrying this all the way. I have ordered a pre-natal yoga video and am hoping that is going to help chill me out a bit.

My boobs are enormous (for me) and my nipples are tender and have also developed little red dots round them. I'm not feeling sick at all but some friends were telling me last night that their morning sickness didn't develop until 7-9 weeks for them.

I'm going to ask my GP for a 7 week scan given what happened last time. I just need that peace of mind and am not sure I can last until 12 weeks without going completely doolally. Will let you know what she says.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all
Love Wheelie x

gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi all symptoms for me are still pretty much the same.
Just hoping af doesn't decide to turn up now EDD for me is 10th of September .
Happy new year everyone xxx

Ma2A
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi all!!

Wheelie I hope you are feeling ok and not too stressed, let me know if the yoga vid is any good!! Asking for an early scan sounds like a good idea!!
Sarah and Alowicious I totally know what you mean about the early waking and not getting back to sleep. 5am it was for me this am and it's not good!! Am quite enjoying the other symptoms though (even the sickness - it's not too bad yet!) because it makes it feel real-er!! Sarah, everything sounds like it's going well for you, but will send lots of positive thoughts to beanie (how cute is that nick name!?!) - positive thoughts and sticking glue to all!!

Got my positive confirmation from the GP this morning - I was so relieved and happy!! so just waiting for midwife appointment. am very excited about getting that!! Have bought a book today and am gonna lie down now and have a read before tidying the house!

Hope everyone has a great new years eve, OMG, isn't 2010 going to be amazing Very Happy

lots of love
Vicky x
ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I havent been to my gp yet though you just made an appotment at 8 weeks with the midwife but it must be diffrenet depending in which aresa you live.
Good luck to those having there scans soon xxxxx
Vicky your right 2010 is going to be amazing xxxxxx
Sticky glue for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Oh it is so nice to read your posts, girls. It makes me feel so much better. I had a real day of it yesterday - I went to the GP to ask for an early scan and she refused and trotted out the cliche "what will be will be".

I then had to have some blood tests for my thyroid and as usual my veins did a disappearing act. It took three goes with lots of syringe wiggling (sorry if tmi) and bearing in mind that I am already needle phobic (is it any wonder?!) this was fairly traumatic. As soon as I came out of there I saw my mate who is the pratice manager and I just burst into tears, blubbling that I was so scared that what happened last time might happen again....

She was so kind and just said I had to be a SLOB. Every time I start whizzing around trying to tidy the house, or every time that I get worked up about anything, think her of saying SLOB i.e. get back on the sofa and relax and stop caring about all the silly little things. But easier said that done when you live with a husband like mine and two Labradors!

I'm also very tired as I've been waking up really really early too - why are we all doing that?

Sorry if I am being a real downer on you guys at the mo - you all seem very rational and I promise I will snap out of this over anxious, slighty neurotic phase soon! I know I've got to get a grip but I don't know how at the mo....

Anyway, wishing you a very Happy New Year! Here's to our wonderful little September babies, please God!

Wheelie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 2 of 201

Jump to:  

Community

Popular