SEPTEMBER MUMMIES - UPDATED

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
those not on FB if you click this link you can see photos of Alex:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150224169906010.316209.607071009&l=efc94d0d43&type=1
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Sad to say I did have a miscarriage about 6 weeks ago now..... Crying or Very sad Something never felt quiet right (and those damn lines never got darker) so I guess it wasn't really a surprise but still very upsetting. Thankfully though, af came back right on queue (29 days) so we are already doing the old baby dance and have everything crossed that the next one will be sticky.

Al - I see you are ttc as well !!!! yay - wouldn't it be weird if we were in the same club again..... Very Happy

Come on the rest of you - you know you want too..... Very Happy Laughing

So great to hear that all our little ones are doing well. Its certainly a rollercoaster the first year isn't it? The feeling of love is so utterly overwhelming I never would have thought it possible, and certainly can't describe it. Every day just gets better as Toby learns someting new, or does another funny face.....cutey pie!

Hugs to all, and babydust to those who want it!
Rxx
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rachel, yeah I saw your post on AB and was really gutted for you (sending you hugs). Its good that you are feeling better about it and are carrying on with the whole TTC journey Smile I think that mine is on hold at the moment as I am waiting for a call back from the Dr as they found a golf ball sized fibroid in my uterus. I am not sure whether I should continue to TTC or not yet? I have googled it and have decided already that I don't want an op because that will delay TTC even more. So waiting for the Dr, trying to be patient but wish she would bloody call me now!!!! Alex only has 4 days and he is 1, ur right, it has been a rollercoaster ride and I can't believe how fast it has gone too. I also can't believe how much I love my little man Smile He makes me smile everyday! He has this little cheeky monkey face which he pulls if I have told him off and it makes me laugh so much it is hard to be stern with him haha!! Good luck with TTC hun and see you on AB x x x
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
We are ttc Thumbs up have been for a while but as our first lo took 4years to concieve am not holding out much hope for it happening any time soon lol

ktandbabyo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone!

This site really needs an app so I can come on more often! Rachel, glad to hear that af came back ok and that you're trying again.

Still think you're all crazy! Though I'm sure after Olivia (one day I hope!!!), sleeps through that i will forget a year (and more) of sleepless nights and think that doing it all again would be fun!!

Hopefully we'll start trying towards the back end of next year.

It would be seriously brilliant though if some Sept mummies could get pregnant at the same time again.

Will try and pop on more often to catch up with you all - I miss you (those not on FB!)

Katie xxx
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
hellllo
im back, not been on since about jan lol ... anyway quick reminder i have oliver now 2 and twins ( left n right ) who were 1 in sept ....... anways im preg againlol anyone else in my club from this section?? cant go and read the hundreds and hundreds of pages iv missed lolx
gemz599
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hun i've got number two on the way Smile

tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
gemz599 wrote:
Congratulations hun i've got number two on the way Smile

congratz hun xxx
ktandbabyo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Congrats Tillyfloss & Gemz! Braver than me, am not thinking about anymore until into next year - I need some sleep!!

When are you both due? How exciting

Katie x
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Tillyfloss and Gemz xx

tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
ktandbabyo wrote:
Congrats Tillyfloss & Gemz! Braver than me, am not thinking about anymore until into next year - I need some sleep!!

When are you both due? How exciting

Katie x

hi im due in feb!! x
xxxtwiggyxxx
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 am 
Post subject:
hiya. How are we all x x x
andrew daniel, born 25/8/10 8lb 8oz @ 8:45 pm.
RachelCC09
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Happy New Year guys!!

Many congrats to Tilly and Gemz - I am hoping to join you both soon but no luck since the miscarriage sadly. I'd forgotten how much I obsessed about ttc! The 2ww is a killer.....Am due to test on 8/1 so fx for this cycle...will let you all know.

Al - how are you doing? I saw that you are out this month - sorry.

Anyway, happy 2012 all and may all your wishes come true.

Rxx
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, have any of you had your babies yet? All getting on ok?
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girlies! Long time no speak! Sorry for falling so dreadfully off the radar. I had hideous, hideous post natal depression for about a year after Louis was born and in a desperate effort to be a good mother, I devoted every second of every day to him to the extent that the rest of my life, including my body and brain, went to pot. But after a year, and a large amount of mad pills, I started to feel more at ease with my role as a mother. I have to say though, that it's only in the last few months that I've actually started to relax a bit, and enjoy Louis. Probably because, as a toddler, he's actually very enjoyable! I think I'm not a natural baby person.....

Anyway, I'm now 23 weeks pregnant with our second! (And we only did it once!!!!) Due date 19 August which of course is terrible from an education point of view but as long as he/she is healthy, we feel very blessed. I'm dreading the sleepless nights for months on end, the hormones, the PND and the sheer relentlessness of looking after a baby, but at least this time round I know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I do hope all of you are well and happy and that your beautiful babas are all giving you much joy.

I'd love to hear your news - despite my absence from here, I have thought of you all often....

Love Wheelie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 200 of 201

Jump to:  

Community

Popular