40 and ttc no 3

webby1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry teresa can't remember what my FSH level was but I know they said it was good. My 21 progesterone level was 59 so that was good too and still haven't had the result of my AMH yet.
Glad you've managed to get a few cycles paid for by the NHS it's just not an option for us we have to pay and it keeps mounting up.
x
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
please do not give up hope . My BF was told by 2 hospitals and a fertility clinic he had very little viable sperm and had a less than 2% chance of conceiving naturally. I am 40 and have polycystic ovaries and irregular periods- we got pregnant after 6 weeks- miracles do happen , every day .
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Got my results this week, 21 day bloods were 24 which doc says means I ovulated, and no infection so now have to wait for OH to have his sperm test next week.

webby1
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
lankylass - Glad to hear your 21 day bloods were OK. Good luck with your OH SA next week.

Our Doctor came back with my AMH results today and not good news very low. What with this and all the other problems both DH and me have had we have decided not to go for IVF but to leave everything up to nature and what will be will be.
After all the heartache of a failed reversal and other things I don't think I can stand more disappointment.

Best wishes

lisa
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to read that Webby, I know how disappointed you must be. Oh well, hears hoping for a true little miracle for you, you never know in this game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Older Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular