Please help me!

GSTAR
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:57 am 
Post subject: Please help me!
I am around 12 weeks pregnant (I am not 100% sure as I have yet to get my first scan)
I am no longer feeling queasy and my sore breasts have dissappeared, I am scared I am misscarrying or have misscarried as I have read the symtoms don't always show pain and blood.
I know the queasyness can fade around the end of the first trimester, but I am not sure whether the sore breasts do too. Can anyone please help me? Crying or Very sad
monkeymum
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
It's different for everyone apparently, but I found that the soreness left me at about 10-12 weeks and hasn't come back.
As for the queasiness - well you could just be in luck. I'm about 18 weeks now and found that it came and went - sometimes it was just because I was tired, other times who knows!
I've been told that 12-20 weeks is the hardest time in pregnancy as you lose some of the obvious symptons, but aren't far gone enough for a bump or to feel the baby move

the scan should put your mind at rest
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
i dont think you have anything to worry about. i never really felt sick and i have never had sore breasts so maybe you are just getting over them quicker Smile
AngelChakra
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
My breasts stopped feeling sore just after the sickness started at around 6-8 weeks, and now I am almost 18 weeks and the sickness is starting to stop (no sickness for nearly 2 weeks! YAY!) the breasts are feeling sore again, I wonder if it has to do with the hormones as when the sickness starts it can be due to an increase in progesterone and then when the placenta takes over the progesterone levels dip a bit and the sickness eases.

Please don't worry about it, if you have had no cramping at all or bleeding then I would say that everything sounds fine, you can have a scan earlier than 12 weeks if you ask your GP to put your mind at rest. The best thing to do is not to worry and try to distract yourself when you start thinking about it, you've come this far already so stay positive that everything is fine.

Love Kate x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular