July 09 Babies.

snoopy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am 
Post subject:
Mara just incase u dont check you should reread ur post in general chat about sneaking about when babies are sleeping Laughing Maybe my previous post about no night time nookie distracted ur train of thought Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am 
Post subject:
Hey girls Very Happy How are we all?

Michelle poor Imogene 4 teeth at once Shocked Sam is a pain with his bottles when hes teething too!

Sams a right old grizzly too, with the teething at the mo Confused Hes onto his 6th and dont i know it Evil or Very Mad

Snoop lucky you. Sounds like you had a right good old well deserved rest at your mums Very Happy Its good to recharge the batteries! Hope your still feeling good Very Happy

Dont know about you guys but i feel as if the time is rushing past like mad! Seems like Sam learns something new everyday Confused Hes now crawling like mad and can just about push himself up to sitting from laying Confused And hes into blumming everything! a right handfull!!!

Does everyone feel back to their old self from giving birth, being pregnant etc? Has everyone lost their weight yet? I feel normal apart from the weight. I really must get my ass to weight watchers this week Rolling Eyes

My babies are growing up!
mara
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 am 
Post subject:
snoopy21 wrote:
Mara just incase u dont check you should reread ur post in general chat about sneaking about when babies are sleeping Laughing Maybe my previous post about no night time nookie distracted ur train of thought Laughing

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hehehe i re-read it thank you Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OMG i am so glad you told me Embarassed

snoopy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 am 
Post subject:
Guessin you still havent read that post mara Laughing Yeah im still feelin good and ur part of the reason, had a laugh earlier at ur husbands branch Laughing and now at u and that hoover Laughing I must hav a dirty mind!

Guess im lucky caitlin not fully teethin. Sounds like a nightmare! Hugs to all the teethin babies and their poor mommas!
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 am 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Gald u saw it Laughing Laughing

Gav me a giggle but! Nice way to end the day! Night night! Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 am 
Post subject:
Night hunny Laughing Laughing Laughing

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:02 am 
Post subject:
im missing out, gonna go look for that post right now!

all ur little ones have so many teeth!

mara, my hormones are getting back to normal, still have the occaisional bad day when i can cry at anything even you've been framed?!?! Embarassed

i have been going to weight watchers since harry as 8 weeks and have lost 1.5 stone so far, god knows what i am after xmas though as group has been cancelled for last 2 weeks and im starting back at work 3 days a week next week so wont be able to go for next 2 weeks coz of shift times.

work is another issue............. i have been doing my keeping in touch days, one a week for last 10 weeks, and hate leaving harry for one day, i find it really hard as i want to phone home all the time to check on him, and my oh is looking after him so there isnt an issue, but as of next week MIL is doing 2 days so am even more worried which is stupid as i trust her 100% but i know she will be worried.

anybody else starting back to work?

Harry is loving his food, just wandered how much solids + milk ur LO is taking now? as i worry giving harry too little or too much!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

god i sound like a right old nervous wreck dont i?!!!!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi Donzy Very Happy

I havent worked since January and wont be going back now as it just wouldnt be worth it with 4 kids to find care for Rolling Eyes I do remember going back after my 3rd child was born and it was a wrench and i wanted to call home constantly, but after a while i enjoyed it. It got me out of the house and away from the kids for a while to be me instead of mum, wife, cook and cleaner Laughing

Right here is what Sam eats but i must warn you dont take too much notice because he is a complete pig Rolling Eyes Laughing

7AM - 5oz bottle and 1 wheatabix mixed with 2oz baby milk.

10-11AM - 7 oz bottle

12-1PM - Equivalent to 1 jar of homecooked dinner

3PM - 7oz bottle

5 - 6pm Equivalent to 1 jar homecooked dinner and sometimes a yogurt

8-9pm 7oz bottle.

He is also on follow on milk. He really should be like a little budda and although he is getting chubby and heavy he just doesnt get fat cause he moves around so much

Shocked

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Must be Imogen's teeth making her refuse the bottle. Can't believe i didnt think of it before. Bought a cup the other day but not much luck with that either. (thanks Snoop for the advice) spoon feeding seems to work tho. takes forever mind.

Donzy- heres roughly what Imogen eats and drink

9am-6oz bottle and porridge with banana/fruit (mixed milk with it too)
11.30-3oz bottle
1/1.30 - about one jar size of meat&veg puree
3.30 -3oz bottle
6pm- about one jar size veg puree (normally have to mix milk in too)
8pm -6oz bottle

She's moving onto follow on milk this week when this box of formula runs out.
Like Mara said i think my lo should be quite big cause she eats quite a lot, she loves food but she moves around so much she's a skinny little thing.

Work i've put my notice in, i only worked 20hours but it was 12-2 then 3-5 everyday so it just wouldn't have been practical with childcare. Theres no family that could really look after Imogen and childcare would have been too expensive for the little i earn. I'm trying to find an evening or weekend job atm.

Mara - I know exactly what you mean about time just rushing past. Imogen is the same nearly crawling. She has her bum up, knees under and pushes herself forward. She gets everywhere in seconds. Where did my little baby go!
I feel pretty much the same as i did before Imogen, body wise. Just got a saggier belly! i actually lost weight in pregnancy cause i lost my apetite. Still not slim though, but i never was so doesnt matter.

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies for ur replies

its reassuring when u see others, its just lots of people say when they see harry, 'gosh isnt he big, er i mean long' which he is both, he cant wear his size all in one's coz they are not long enough in the body, always nipping him where its not nice! Shocked

i dont know much about u ladies other than baby stuff, so how's about we all exchange a bit about our selves? i will start off....

my name is Donna

im 32 Embarassed

i was born in hampshire brought up in exeter, and now live in cornwall

i am a staff nurse, trained at university of plymouth and had some mad times partying Razz

my OH is steve, we have been together for 8 years

we have 1 cat and 2 lizards ( which i cant stand the latter!)

i spend my spare time which isnt much now, on here pmsl! and sadly facebooking Sad

and i love takethat, had tickets to see them 2 weeks b4 harry was due so couldnt go Crying or Very sad

we were ttc for 2 years, i was on the depo injection, and had just been referred to fertility consultany when we got a bfp!
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
donzy wrote:
thanks ladies for ur replies

its reassuring when u see others, its just lots of people say when they see harry, 'gosh isnt he big, er i mean long' which he is both, he cant wear his size all in one's coz they are not long enough in the body, always nipping him where its not nice! Shocked

i dont know much about u ladies other than baby stuff, so how's about we all exchange a bit about our selves? i will start off....

my name is Donna

im 32 Embarassed

i was born in hampshire brought up in exeter, and now live in cornwall

i am a staff nurse, trained at university of plymouth and had some mad times partying Razz

my OH is steve, we have been together for 8 years

we have 1 cat and 2 lizards ( which i cant stand the latter!)

i spend my spare time which isnt much now, on here pmsl! and sadly facebooking Sad

and i love takethat, had tickets to see them 2 weeks b4 harry was due so couldnt go Crying or Very sad

we were ttc for 2 years, i was on the depo injection, and had just been referred to fertility consultany when we got a bfp!

OMG!!

My name is also Donna and i am also 32 Laughing Laughing Laughing What a coincidence!

My OH is Ben and he is currently building up our coach business Very Happy and we have been together forever Laughing Laughing (or so it seems) and have only actually been married 4 years

I used to be a manager for Ann Summers Shocked and also worked a B & Q for a number of years Laughing and was also a chef from being 14 till 20! But basically i have been a mum most of my adult life (since i was 19)

Luckily i have never had a problem conceiving (as you can probs tell with 4 kids b Rolling Eyes Wink ) and have conceived them all within 3 months of trying Shocked

I also love take that and went to see them when i was 14 Laughing Laughing (saddo)

And as for free time, well i dont have any. I look after the kids from getting up to going to bed and when im not doing that i am cooking or cleaning (sad i know Sad ) Laughing

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
thats a good idea Donna. here goes...

I'm Michelle
I'm 19
Married to Matt since aug 08. Been together since we were 15
We started trying for a baby straight away as i was told i probably couldn't have children so we thought if it's going to take years we should start now. i fell pregnant the first month Shocked Best thing that happened though.
I live in a small village in West Sussex, was raised in the town 10mins away.
I'm quite lonely at the mo as basically all of my friends are at uni. I dropped out of college in early 08 cause of my depression. (i'm fine now). I hope to do an open uni degree when Imogen is a little older or once we've had a 2nd child (we're trying now)

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
How mad is that! Mara where did u see them? I saw them when i was 14 2! In bristol at colston hall. Seen them a few times now. Michelle, u were lucky 2 concieve straight away after having been told u would have issues. We had been havin tests 4 6 months. Told on the wednesday am we had 25% chance of concieving naturally. Pm had cat put down so didnt think twice about it. Nxt day felt really sick, thought it was coz of loss of cat. Monday realised was l8 having af so tested + got bfp! Dont think we will have any more, more of a financial reason than anything else x
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
I saw them at Sheffield arena Laughing Laughing Laughing How mad is that Shocked

Aw wow Michelle how fab you conceived straight away!

My parents were told i probably wouldnt have children when i was really young cause i was born with exomphulus (abdomnal wall not fused properly in womb and intestines on outside at birth) but i have never had any problem at all Laughing Laughing Laughing

Donna dont let money put you off having more kids hun. You will always find the money even when you think its impossible Very Happy

snoopy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 pm 
Post subject:
deleted due to way to much info being given... Laughing

Last edited by snoopy21 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular