Going to buy a test...

newlywed
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 am 
Post subject: Going to buy a test...
I know this seems hard to believe but still haven't re-tested! Am almost a week late, had some cramps a few days ago but they've gone, feeling super super sick for the last week and half, boobs starting to feel sore, feeling wet 'down there' (sorry tmi) and kept thinking 'here comes AF' but just clear... what do you think?!

This weekend has been so so busy! OH and I have been at a wedding - didn't buy a test before we went and ANYTIME we decided to go 'shopping' SOMEONE always came along either for last minute wedding stuff or 'just for the ride'! How frustrating?!!!!
Agr!!! We spent all weekend with family and were never alone!! Anyone seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding?! Yeah... just like that! And when nobody knows you're TTC, you can't just go around buying pregnancy tests!! haha!!

So, I'm going to buy a test on my way home from work this afternoon - but do I have to wait to test till tomorrow morning or can I do it this afternoon? I am sooooo desparate to find out!!
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:00 am 
Post subject:
you shud be able to test this aft hun if its a early response xx especially being a week late xxxxxxxxxx im sooooooooo excited for you hn xx bet its another BFP !!!!!!!!
good luck xxxx everything crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 am 
Post subject:
It sounds really likely that you are pregnant, and you should be fine to test this afternoon. Good luck and I hope to read you got a bfp!

CarrieAlisha
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject:
fingers crossed for you hun x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject:
gd luck:)

newlywed
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Aw. Thanks ladies! You're all so supportive and fantastic! This forum is a real strength to me - TTC can be so so stressful!

I just thought you all should know that I went into town today and bought the First Response test (Buy one Get one Free @ Boots), felt really bad cramps on the way home and when I went to test... AF had arrived! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I feel like such an idiot - I was so sure that this was my month! Sickness, Heartburn, No AF etc etc. All weekend I've had butterflies thinking about this little secret inside me. All for nothing! TTC can really take it out of you - especially when AF plays such cruel tricks!!

Feeling really down now although OH came home early from work as he's not feeling very well so at least I'm not alone...

Thankyou so much for all your support and well wishes!! - What do I do about my cycle now? Because I'm so late, my fertile days probably aren't the same now huh?

X
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear af came, really thought you would be posting a BFP on here.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear af arrived you'lll need to re -do your ticker. Such disappointment isnt it af does that to you.

Claire
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
really sorry to hear ur af arrived.

u definlty had a longer than usualy cycle.

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
Aww sorry hun fingers crossed you get bfp soon x
newlywed
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I really thought I'd be posting a BFP on here this afternoon - I was even trying to think of a cute way to tell OH... Isn't TTC so hard sometimes?!
I'm so glad I joined this forum - you are all so lovely! Thankyou!
How do I change my ticker? I thought I had an average cycle of 31 days - now I have no clue AT ALL!
x
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear that hun. It can be hard ttc. I'm panicin that I'll av af soon, but i so wanna be pregnant. I'm not late, just got symptoms gona test on wed. Sometimes its the worrying bout it that can cause af to arrive late. fingers crossed for next month hun x
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
So so sorry af arrived hun Sad
Hope you get that BFP soon xx

P.S If you go back to the lilypie website and just edit your ticker, it will automatically update on askbaby xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular