New to this - about 5-6 weeks pregnant

DawnW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm 
Post subject: New to this - about 5-6 weeks pregnant
Hi everyone!
It has been so good to read through a lot of the posts on here! My head has been spinning for the last week. My OH and I have been ttc for a couple months and as soon as I knew I was due on I couldnt wait to do the test! When it came up positive I was overjoyed!

Just before the weekend I started getting period sort of pains and stomach cramps. After reading on here I'm really hoping its just the norm! I have been for 2 blood tests (hopefully I will find out something tomorrow) and then its the waiting game for about a week before a scan. I am trying not to worry too much. One minute I'm all negative and then I think positive again! Its such a roller coaster of emotions! Its so much better knowing that I'm not alone...I'm sure I'm going to be on here a lot more! Smile
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi Dawn
wlecome to AskBaby and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy.
you'll get lots of supprt from pregnant and nonpregannt members
enjoy it!!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, Congratulations!!! Those pains are normal dont worry, just enjoy yourself and try and keep yourself up and not get negative.xxx
DawnW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the congratulations and welcome!
I am so pleased today! Feeling so relieved! I rang up for the results this morning and everything is looking good! My hormone level had more than doubled Very Happy I will be going for a scan in a couple of weeks! I cant wait to go...it will be nice to see so that I know for sure!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Glad everythings ok, keep in touch x
gorgeous1em
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 pm 
Post subject: Me Too
Hi i'm so grateful to hear that cramps and period type pains are the norm! I too am 5-6 weeks pregnant with my first and like you am really exited but nervous at the same time! Just hope everything goes ok! Have my first scan on wednesday so hope it all goes well xx Embarassed

Hope everything goes well with you too! im sure it will!!!! Im trying not to get too exited.My partner has already bought me a pregnancy book haha!!!! x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular