2nd time mummy

charlie1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm 
Post subject: 2nd time mummy
hiya i am expecting my second in sep just found out my little one is only 11 weeks so its happened really quickly always wanted them close together will only be 11 months between them, just wondering if 2nd time around is any different to 1st time
Katie22Plus3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi
congrats! Very Happy
i couldnt even think about making another at 11 weeks lol Surprised i was still so sore from the birth! but gud on ya anyway ha. having 2 is def miles easier than having 1, sounds strange but every1 agrees with me Smile when you due? x

charlie1985
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
everyone is going to think i am crazy when i tell them playing it safe and waiting for the scans etc, i'm due around the 14th sep give or take a day. to be honest we werent trying as such just said it'll happen when it happens as the first time we were at it like rabbits lol and really disapointed when the negative results happened, but extremly happy its happened so soon but this is going to be my ;last i've got to get my head around giving birth again, xxx
Katie22Plus3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
they say it happens when you least expect it dont they! we was at it like rabbits and it took us 5 months! yet with our other 2 we wasnt, and i got caught with them straight away. strange isnt it! atleast ur happy Very Happy im glad im not on my own, i am absolutley bricking it about giving birth again, this is def my last!! Laughing my 2nd labour was twice as painful and twice as long as the 1st!! x

charlie1985
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 am 
Post subject:
oh god dont tell me it was more painful the first was bad enough lol, and the stitches afterwards were the worst thing in the world my first labour was 3 hours 35 mins they told me to stay at home next time as they thought it may be quicker i hope not.
mynextbaby
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 am 
Post subject:
my first labour was very short... immediately my water broke, i went into labour and in 15 minutes, i was able to push her out... so am hoping it is the same this time around..... but def will be my last baby too... Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular