they cant see my baby on the scan what is wrong!

leanne200685
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 pm 
Post subject: they cant see my baby on the scan what is wrong!
i have been pregnant for about 8week but i was having pain so my gp sent me for a scan when i got there i was unsure what was to happens as this will be my first child! they took me in and scaned my tummy they found the plasenta it grows in but there didnt seem to be a baby inside. they did an internal scan to make sure but still they could not see anything i am now a bit worried about my unborn child why cant the scans see it? please can some one give me advise as i am going out of my mind with worry i am having another scan next week any help would be most welcome thank you
from nervious mother to be leanne x
katyanne81
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi chick, When i went for my first scan at 9 weeks, you could only just see a tiny little bean shaped thing and it only measured about 1/2 inch. Im no doctor but Im sure I am safe to say there is a baby there if they found your placenta, maybe it is just a little too early to see anything. Good luck with your next scan and try not to worry too much xxx
Twinks
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
I went for my scan when I was just over 7 weeks, and it all fairness he was tiny, like a little bean. Try not to worry! x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular