January 2010 Mummies

Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
thanks abbie, seems i have cheered up slightly lol. think its because iv upped my meds a bit thank god i couldnt go on like that!

mick took kate swimming today but i didnt go in im way to self concious Sad but i loved watching.
we are going to stirling tomorrow for the afternoon and on sunday we are doing whatever mick wants since its daddys day lol

im glad the christening went well!
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all. Can't get used to this being here either! Oh well.

abbie, hope your car isn't too costly! I've had troubles recently too, is definately not fun.
Jess, glad the christening went well. Look forward to seeing piccies! Alfie is so cute Smile
Rhoo, am sure you shouldn't feel self conscious! Am looking forward to taking babe swimming soon, have a friend who'd like to come too so that'll be fun.

Not up to much today, but tomorrow spoiling Paul from Isabelle, then monday is his birthday, then tuesday my mum and sister are coming down for the day! Very exciting.
We're going to Alton towers the week after next which will be fun - we never seem to do anything recently which is annoying, especially since his hours have changed so much, he now only works 7 day shifts so am left alone a lot.

Things with Paul have been tough recently, I'm feeling so much like a single mum. But, he got up with babe at 7:30 this morning and let me lie in for two hours. First time in agggees! Isabelle's been a little troublesome at night for the past week, but nothing we can't handle. However, today I can see a top tooth!!! Shocked Shocked How crazy.
But, babe is still amazing and so clever and am such a proud mummy! She won't stop rolling and is so adamant to sit. And also loves chewing her dresses, haha. She has such a cute squeal and chatters non stop, favourite thing right now has to be blowing raspberries! Her chatters really sounded like she said "hiya" yesterday, and could've sworn she said "mummy" this morning, even Paul couldn't believe it! Just reminding me how quick time is going and what is ahead of us all. Still can't get to grips with how much she'll grow and I'll have a walking toddler possibly by the start of next year...

Hope you are all having a nice weekend
xx

Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am 
Post subject:
kate blows raspberries too!!! its brilliant until she does it with a mouthfull of food!

i need a bit of advice ladies... Kates dropping bottles left right and centre atm shes gone from 5 7oz bottles a day to taking a 7 oz in the morning then 2-3 oz with her breakfast same again at lunch then she will have have maybe 5/6 mid afternoon none with dinner and then 6-7 before bed. thats probably the most she will take though usually its less
it just doesnt seem enough though shes obviously not hungry... well shed rather have something to eat like a bit of bread or a baby buiscut or some fruit over a bottle. she wont drinkk juice or water although i always offer her it.
does that seem like shes having enough? know shes eating ontop of that but its not like shes eating a lot most finger foods she has she sucks then chucks it a the cat Laughing
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies!
i was going through kates baby book yday and she can do all the 6months stuff and about 3/4 of the 9 month sutff Shocked its crazy how quick shes developing now! shes gone from sitting up for1 min to sat playing for 10mins herself this morning Very Happy

has anyone got their lo a ball pool? i seen in asda they have a 3 ring pool for 2.50 n thought she might like with some balls in it then she can get water in it when shes a bit bigger? they all day 9months plus but obviously i wouldnt even take my eyes off her what do you all think?
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies
OMG how we are slipping here. Where has everybody gone?

Mia has 2 bottom teeth now and is getting big. She's nearly growing out of her 6-9mths vests but she still fits some of the 3-6 clothes. Weird!

Me and Matt are back on track sort of and we're ttc now so wish us luck. Had my first sort of period after the depo jag. 6 weeks later and heavy spotted for 7 days so counting it as a period.

How is everyone else?

Dee
x

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies.... i cant believe how quickly the months have flown!!! scary!

Dee - im glad things with you and Matt are back on track, and huuuuuuge congrats on TTC again!! how exciting!!

Rhoo - i too was thinking about getting a little paddling pool for alfie. We took him to the park last week and dipped his feet into the pool (very shallow) and he LOVED it!! So am tempted to do similar at home. And like you say, maybe get some balls!! Plus even if we dont use it alot now, we certainly will when he gets a little bigger Very Happy

Alfie is doing soooo well, im so proud of hiim, he is still constantly rolling over and over round the room and giggling. He's also now trying to wave at you, and reaches out to me when i go to pick him up!! It just makes my day every time he does it!!! He is also desperately trying to crawl, he's got his arms going, and his legs, but cant quite get them going together. My god it wont be long though Shocked

Alfie has been on porridge for a couple of weeks now and LOVES it. reaches out for the spoon and opens his mouth ready as soon as he sees it bless him. Yesterday and today ive given him a small amount of Ellas Kitchen Fruit puree, and although he pulled a funny face at first, he soon got over it and loves them too!!! yay!! Very Happy What are all the other babies eating/drinking now?

Things with steve and i are still very up and down, in fact we decided to call time on our relationship Crying or Very sad Its a tempory measure i hope and was my decision. I just told him that i couldnt love someone i didnt like. (does that even make sense???) I said that i wanted to work on becoming the best of friends again and then go from there.
I told him it really upset me as to how little time he spends with alfie and how it upsets me that he has never bathed alfie, or fed him with a spoon etc. On top of me doing the washing ironing, cooking, cleaning, even mowing the lawn last week Shocked i just feel very tired, miserable and actually like a single mum Crying or Very sad I think it scared him a little and tonight he fed alfie his porridge and asked if i would show him how to bath alfie on his own as he would like to try over the weekend Surprised
I just hope that the effort he is showing now continues and doesnt slip back within days like it normally does.

Gosh..... SORRY FOR THE RAMBLE!!!
hope all you ladies and gorgeous babies are okay xxxx
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Morning girls, Everyones little ones sound amazing and Im loving all the piccys on facebook it is so nice to watch them grow, Cant believe Henry os almost 6 months he has rolled over a couple of times is much better at tummy time even laughs now, he is better at rolling onto back from front than other way round, going to get him weighed on tuesday but ut him on wii fit other day and it says he is 21 pounds - he is in 9-12 month clothes - Loving the sale at baby gap have spent a fortune in the last few days just love thier clothes especially their pjamas so cute

Has anyone got a babybjorn balance baby sitter boucer just wanted to reccomend them as Henry loved his bouncer but is way to big for it and kept topling it over this bouncer lasts till 2 years and has such a brill bouncy action it cant be toppled over however far they lean forward and Henry loves it, it really is the best thing I have brought lol so just wanted to tell everyone as although is pricey at about 80 pounds it holds it price when you re sell as the second hand ones go for 50 or 60 on ebay

Got another bit of shocking news I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or trying to Im 7 weeks pregnant only found out last night after a few weeks of denial lol, I am totally shocked and feel so guilty for henry who is only going to be like 13 months when the baby here Sad I feel like Ie cheated him out of his time as a baby any advise would be appreciaed Confused

clare1980
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
forgot to say would you girls mind not saying anything on my face book as Im not going to tell anyone just yet as feel like a right stupid cow lol

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
clare1980 wrote:
forgot to say would you girls mind not saying anything on my face book as Im not going to tell anyone just yet as feel like a right stupid cow lol

O hun, your not a stupid cow Shocked Huge congratulations. Think how much fun your LOs will have being so close in age when they are a little bit older!! I bet they will be sooooo close. My friend has 3 kids, with a similar gap in between each of them and she LOVES how close they are etc. They are adorable together. Dont feel guilty hunnie, Henry will have had 13months of 1 to 1 mummy time!! Its no different to going back to work, he'll maybe have a little less 1 on 1 time with you, but your still his mummy and he's number one!! Look at all the positives hunnie..... in fact im quite jealous lol Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Oh thanks so much you have made me feel loads better and more positive its just so hard feeling crappy agian I just had started to feel back to me and here I am again feeling sick lol Very Happy

Deecee24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 am 
Post subject:
lol clare ure not stupid. If i hadn't had the depo jag i too probably would've been pregnant by now. I want my babies close too Very Happy

I'm trying at the moment and getting so frustrated as i'm not ovulating at all. Haven't even had a proper period like i used to. I'm really worried it's gonna take a year to conceive with the amount of horror stories i've read about depo provera.

Good luck babe. Wish i had a sibling close in age to me. My sister and brother are 1 year apart but there's 5 years between us. They don't have much to do with me. It'll all be fine hun.

I'm looking forward to being pg again. Good luck.

Dee
x

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Wow!! Congratultions Clare - thats fantastic news. I know what you mean - I really would like to have another baby! Don't worry - it'll be fine, enjoy being pregnant again and that Henry will have a little brother or sister to play with soon. Don't feel stupid!! My OH and I have agreed to try again in about a year but we're not being massively careful at the moment. I've stopped taking the pill as it was making me depressed (I can't have the same pill I used to have until I lose more weight - getting there). If I got pregnant, it wouldn't be the end of the world! I think we're all secretly a bit jealous of you!!

Isobel has started swimming lessons and she loves it! I love watching her getting more confident and stronger every day. I can't wait till she's big enough to ride - I can't wait to get her a pony (my OH is a bit worried!). We're looking forward to her christening and her godparents are all excited too. We've just sorted her cake and everything.

I go back to work a fortnight today Sad However, its only 5 days and then its the summer holidays and then its only 3 days a week. However, on the up side, my lovely lovely year 11s are taking me to Prom on Thursday!! I'm going dress shopping tomorrow, I've seen this one which I like - http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_007010333786_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EDresses

What do you think? Anyhew, hope you all have lovely weeks xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies!

kates shouting DADA!!!!!!!!! wee monsters betrayed me we made a deal it would be mama first Laughing im sooooo proud!
shes been up on the yard a few times lately and last week i lifted her up n sat her on astis back, she was giggling away and pulling his mane he just looked round and sniffed her foot Laughing and when i lifted her down she whined and reached back for him

her latest game is reaching for people to get lifted the reaching back to get to who ever had her Laughing
and she LOVES wheatabix with a little fruit puree and quavers Laughing

i hope everyone is well.
congrats claire! i actually had a wee scare last month and felt the same but you know what you will cope and be fine and the kids will love being close in age.
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks so much everyone I really do feel better Im laughing that your all secetly jealous because although it is nice to have another baby Im all jealous that you wont be having your sleep took away again too soon lol, Wow cant believe Izzy is going swimming lessons I must start taking Henry and Wow RHOO cant believe kate said dadda these jan babies are really coming on , as for naughty Henry he has only rollewd over twice and flops back or to the side whenever I sit him up - should I be worried ? going to be weighed tomorrow so might ask

Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
i dont think i would be worried yet hun they all go at different rates, kates not much of a roller... she can do it but she much prefers to sit up now and play. i just kept trying to let her sit up and putting pillows round her eventually she just stayed for a few seconds then the seconds came minutes now she does it all the time Smile

its crazy how quick shes grown up.
Page 57 of 60

Jump to:  

Community

Popular